1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

WL: Trick's 5.4 4V Foxbody

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by Trick, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Trick

Ideally, probably yes but I didn't use one. No suspension was cut into. Its a unibody with full length subframe connectors. Forward of strut towers isn't that structural unless I'm missing something.

2. capt.nitrous

Great build Mate, I am putting a 5.4 into a 86 Fox Hatch, 5.4 GT Supercar Block, Ported GT Supercar Heads, MMR 2500R Pistons, Carrillo Rods, Cobra Jet Crank (the weak link), Aviaid Dry Sump, MMR Timing Chain Guides, MMR HD Secondary Chains, MMR Billet Rear Main Seal Carrier, Team Z Front and Rear Suspension, Team Z 10 Point Cage, Team Z 9" Rear End, Paul Rodgers T400 using a ATI Super Case, Twin 6266 Precision Turbos.

I hope it will be the quickest Street Driven Fox in Australia.

Steve.