1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

who the hell knows what size turbo will be on it next.Build.

Discussion in 'The Builds Board Hall of Fame Builds' started by botietr, May 30, 2005.

1. BlownShovel

Hope the car was elsewhere or up on a lift. Ouch

2. botietr

Yeah,the car is by the house. i was about to bring it over to the shop the week it hit. glad a didn't. of course i would have moved it out just like i did the rest of the cars in there. I learn my lesson with Katrina..had 4 cars in there for Katrina and lost them all. never flooded before that in 16 years i've been there till then..ever since it floods if someone flushes the toilet twice it floods around here.

3. taco33150

i didnt realize it would flood like that over there. did the water come from the river??

4. botietr

Yeah,lake pushes water intothe river and it pushes water into a lil bayou behind me.

5. botietr

Ok ,,update.,finally made it to the track. first run a aborted..second run went a 5.17 @ 140 1/8 mile.shut it down third run went a 5.10 @142 ..

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,just phuckin with y'all..lol. but did get the tune in and might be going out soon.

6. BlownShovel

haha - Good Luck!

7. blown385

LOL !!!!

8. taco33150

you suck>> i hate being teased

9. nebdrummer

Anything with this beast yet?

10. botietr

Nah, had to make a few adjustments on my cage and then i can get the tune right,then maybe a track outing.maybe by next month,i like the carb on your a intake.

11. MUSTLX50

Hey old man, how have you been? I hope you are in good health buddy, hopefully you will get some good passes in next time you go to the track. Take care brother, be safe and god bless.

12. botietr

Thanks Rigo. Ive been doing ok Health wise..How's your car doing? next time my son goes down to Miami,maybe you can show him your car.He's got a few friends that live down there on some island not far from there.

13. MUSTLX50

That will be great, let me know when he is down here. I finally bit the bullet and my buddy Robert, Chiseled Perf. , hooked me up with a water to air and the supporting acces. I'm in the process of getting everything done and then really let it all out at the track.

14. nebdrummer

Nice! I'll be looking forward to seeing it run. Yeah, I base cleared the carb. Gonna black out everything with little anodized red parties here and there. House projects are setting the turbo build back another year at least though. Ugh. I just hope to have it drive able NA this year.

15. taco33150

What's the hold up??

16. botietr

17. blown385

DAMN EFI ! :grin:

18. botietr

I hear you..

19. taco33150

Got it tuned yet or still on the back burner??

20. MUSTANGTERMINATOR

Stupendous build, spent the last couple days reading through it all. Glad to see you've stuck with it through the years and not sold it off. I bet your son will appreciate it when he inherits it one day :) Keep rockin on!