1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Who can help me find TURBODAVE.Com? Has $1966 of mine and vanished 11 days ago..

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by qwiktim, Nov 22, 2014.

1. slowturbocar

^^^^lol... busted.

2. tchargers

I have nothing to do with turbodave. just making a reply to a post
    I build computers to Ken, and if you know all users with Verizon FOIS in North Texas all have the Same IP from Grand Prairie TX.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  3. TTF/Ken Staff Member

You registered here with your email address. You've also publicly posted your email on other forums under the user name "turbodave" (going back as far as 1999), so it's not hard to put together. Plus part of your email address has been used as a user name on several forums, and at least one for sale site.

4. qwiktim

Interesting.......... even though you're trying to act like someone else, I have all of our texts, e-mails, and dates of our phone calls.......or the lack thereof in most cases.......... You just keep figuring ways to make yourself look even more unprofessional.........do you think people are stupid and can't judge character?

Posting someone's DBA and business name with address is not illegal in the least........especially when that business is screwing a customer (or customerS) around................... posting someone's personal information is however illegal for the purpose you are using it for..... I have never slandered you, just told the facts that I can back up....................You however, are teetering on the line of harassment with your threats, lies, and continued badgering............... my local PD has copies of this as well as your IP address.......

Stop threatening me with your petty games and lets do this, I'll shut you down and take you for everything you own.... and audits are easy to come by when you know the right people these days......

Either put up or shut up, enough is enough........ you won't win with me, I guarantee it..... bring your hometown lawyer friend up against what I have.......lets do it....... but I will not continue to be hassled on the internet by a poor businessman that wants to blame everyone else for his shortcomings but himself.........either this is over and you suck it up like a man and tell the truth, or lets get on with the legal aspects, I've already got a case number, do you?

5. BDR

Now I know never to deal with or recommend this "turbo Dave" guy.

6. turbo flathead

I know I'm late to the game here, but felt the need to say, You are an idiot.

7. Pete359

Does anybody know how to get up with Dave he’s got 1000 dollars of mine and I can’t get in touch with him

8. Pro-SC

9. Disney Lincoln

LOL. That might be a tad bit late. I also don't think that's the same person.

10. Pro-SC

I just had seen this guy posting and he was talking about drop shipping, I remembered this thread so I gave it a shot, just being a good citizen! Lmao…

11. Pete2000

12. Pete2000

Same shit just happen to me too.

13. Disney Lincoln

bridal-shoal