1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

What happened to Robert1320?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Andy Dorsett, Feb 5, 2009.

1. 67turbostang

No. He lied to all of us, for a very long time. Go bleed your heart somewhere else.

2. trueblue02

thats the beauty of it we dont have to cut him a break he fucked up now he is at the wraith of the masses. this place has got soft cut to many people breaks. i remember back in the day everyone got reemed that did something dumb on this site . i have to go to the yellow bullet for that now , they still don't give a shit.

3. mrtbolt64

Really? Your a fucking genious then and a know it all, and I bet you walk the line of perfection.

I guess making a moderator status and his giving of information was all a lie? I dont fucking think so. The only thing he lied about was where he sourced his parts from.

4. 67turbostang

Yeah, and that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that he was selling what, as far as I am concerned amounts to, stolen parts. I don't suggest that our vendors need to be perfect, nor did I suggest that I am perfect. I do, however suggest that it's ridiculous to say that we should be ok with one of our own STEALING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS from his employer, and saying, well, he didn't steal from me, so who cares.

The number one thing that I hate to hear is people making excuses for other's behavior. We as a country have an amazing ability to tolerate liars, thieves, manipulators and cheats, so long as we are not on the losing end of the deal. I call shenanigans on that. It's pure garbage.

And all of his tech info isn't worth a pig's crap if I can't trust him, and you can't trust him. Bottom line. He was using all of us. Period. End of discussion.

5. slowfox

6. 67turbostang

Christ on a bicycle, no anal......even animals! :doh:

7. RI85GT

8. BlownShovel

wrong :ras:

Don't feel bad. He never quoted me anything as cheap as what I could buy down the road? Confusing since many folks cashed in?

He did help many folks out here with tech and parts. Many I can assure you have kept quiet in the midst of the mess. As far as I know he sent parts to all the members on this site that they paid for. He may have screwed up big time at work but he didn't screw the folks here when he easily could have just walked away.

9. 67turbostang

I was really just hoping to get this thread bumped over to ad.

And blown, I will have to agree with you that at least he didn't directly screw the folks on the board and walk away. At least there is that.

10. BlownShovel

AD... in good time I imagine :D

And before I get jumped again.
    Not defending him for what he did. But it could have been worse (for the members). He never did explain any of it too me in the couple messages that were exchanged after the court date. But then again I kept the focus on the members here.

11. blown385

I think I might even owe HIM money .