1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

what do i need for the ignition

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by boostedbucket, Jan 20, 2014.

1. boostedbucket

How did u lockout the street fire distributor?? The instructions have no procedure to lock it out!

2. turbofiat124

You can use a factory HEI distributor and a 5 pin HEI (second generation) module to back the timing off 5 crankshaft/10 cam timing degrees. Works well on both my Fiat 124 Spider and my Yugo.

[​IMG]#ad

More pics:

[​IMG]#ad