1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

What coilover springs would you recomment...

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by wazslow, Aug 8, 2007.

1. jeremy mifflin

i have 120 -130 on mine

2. notsobroke

i got an odd ball setup so you know every car is different i got 200lb 12in in the front and 150lb 12in in the rears i had 130's out back but were alittle soft and i needed to jack the drivers side more then i wanted too. strange struts upfront and qa1 doubles outback . i went a best 1.32 so far with out putting to much power to it to keep her off the bumper.. drag radial car here but you know that ;) . briante put those 12inches in the front before i bought the car i never used them personally but i would never change the spring setup in the front i will try the same setup on our project frenchy ;) over the winter

3. xssive

130's here

4. coupe 88

I believe MMR runs 150's in their rear coil over kits.