1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Weeeeeeee... new best: 8.78@155

Discussion in 'Dyno Results and Track Times Forum' started by Enginerd, Sep 12, 2009.

1. ONEFASTMF

nice job man :cheers:

2. Enginerd

Here you go Jeff:

3. Enginerd

About 60 psi

4. ducatibrian

great job! keep at it rob. :2thumbs:

5. jeepwilson

Rob I almost want to tell people that I rode in a 8sec car after watching those videos.If I could only hit the button on the recliner when the green light drops.Congrats again! :bow:

6. yellowpony

Rob, are your upper/lowers adjustable? Also, how do you like the strange shocks? Our suspension setup are somewhat similar. I have been thinking about ditching these crappy Lakewood struts I have on mine. I just have southside upper/lowers, non adjustable and stock springs, with 70/30 coil overs up front, and mine doesn't transfer Iike yours does. Excellent times man, that thing leaves with no fuss and just rides out, well done.

Anthony

7. svooh

Well done sir. The epitome of a turbomustang! :2thumbs:

8. 86merc

Thanks Rob. My 83's were getting up there in duty cycle last weekend. No where near your mph though. I have mine at 40# base. Might have to raise it and get the tune adjusted for the new base pressure. I do not want to put the 160's in yet.

Did you make up your mind to come out to Byron Saturday? I hope you come out. :2thumbs:

9. Bellman Jeff

Motor sounded good going thru on the bigend.. Not stressed at all.. That's what I wanted to hear with your 3.27's at that mph..

10. Enginerd

It's trapping about 7000 rpm. I'm going to play with the camera and get better sound next time out.

11. Enginerd

Trying!

12. Cablebandit

Congrats! That is gettin down!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Enginerd

Yes, adjustable uppers and lowers. Strange shocks seem fine. I've only tried them on 2 settings though... 2 clicks from soft and 3 clicks from soft. I still have the crappy lakewood 70/30's on mine with 14" coilovers. I have the front and rear ride height a little higher than most 8 sec cars. I have a ton of front susp travel before the tires come off the ground... I think this helps.

14. 00 WS6

What's your exhaust setup? Any build up threads / pictures of it?

That shit is gooone :2thumbs:

15. SHONUF816

NICE!!!!!!!!!!! you ain't messing around now are you? i like the fuzzy dice reaction! :2thumbs:

priceless!

16. forbanger

Dude your ride is getting soooooooo fast!

Why you running so fat on the a/f? Also, how much did you raise the boost?

Any vids from outside the car?

17. GangBang Malloy

damn man that track has a real nice shutoff length ours suck over here in Southern California, how long is the shutoff over there more than a 1/4?

and just curious as to why u would pull the chute before the brakes, i was always told to get on the brakes then pull the chute. :huh:

bridal-shoal