1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

UPDATE: Tim Huspen runs 7.67 with a BLOW-THRU

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by Brent Davis, Jun 5, 2010.

1. conbread

Tim that car is super fast!!!!! :chacha: :cheers:

2. PEARL MUSSIN

Just watched the video. :bow: Damn that thing is moving on the big end!!! Looks like you have your suspension dialed in as well. Awesome job!! Now I want to see it HANG the wheels :chacha:

Jeremy

3. ultimatelenny

Very nice Tim!!

4. wazslow

Wow, probably have a good tenth if not more in the 60' once you really get it sorted out! Thats awesome!

5. Tims86-9.80

Should be at least that. The track was good, but as you can see if you tried to put too much to it you could go up in smoke. So we went with baby steps. You can see the car leaves, pops the tires up, sets them down, then brings in the power, thats how the tune up was set up. A few more passes and it should power from the starting line to the end of the track. I want the data so that we can go down a good track and a not so good track.

6. SWT Racing

Screw that, paint the rest of the car black to match the front end. :D

7. BlownShovel

Hahaha X2 Black is sinister ;)

8. blown385

Studies say guys with black cars have an aggressive nature . :hmm:

9. BlownShovel

Tuxedo Black
    I thought I just liked sweating like crazy on 85*+ days?

Never thought about it so google says

If you choose a black car, you are likely to be aggressive, an outsider or a rebel.

If you choose a blue car, you are likely to be introspective, reflective and cautious.

If you choose a silver car, you are likely to be cool, calm and aloof from others.

If you choose a white car, you are likely to be extroverted and looking for status (not to mention being kid free--I added that one myself).

If you chose a green car, you are likely to have hysterical tendencies.

If you choose a pink car, you are likely to be gentle, loving and affectionate (not to mention a girl--I added that one, too).

If you choose a yellow car, you are likely to be idealistic and looking for novelty.

If you choose a gray car, you are likely to be calm, sober and dedicated to work.

If you choose a cream car, you are likely to be controlled and self contained.

If you choose a red car, you are likely to be full of energy, think and talk fast and have a zest for life.

If you choose an orange car with black nose, you will likely be at the front of the class :2thumbs:

10. SWT Racing

My own addition to your list:

If you own a black car (or three :D) you might be color blind. . .because all other colors look like crap.

Some of us didn't even know their own eye color until they had to fill out their drivers license paperwork. :cheers:

11. pudster1

NOW PUT SOME 315 ,S ON THAT BITCH AND TURN THE WICK UP :) AWSOME JOB TIMMY

12. FourEyedFord

Tim can't paint his car black! It would look too much like mine then, except going more than a full second faster, lol!! :D

13. CutlassRacer

Congrats Tim!

14. turbonova70

Great job Tim!!!!!!!!

15. Theo5oh

16. MUSTANG B

Congrats Tim, You came a long Way....

17. BIG POPPA

Blowthrus SUCK!!! :D I love it when someone says you need EFI, boost controller, bigger tires, slicks........etc. You are getting it done and I can't wait to see it in person STILL.