1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbomustangs.com ULTIMATE ECU TUNING GUIDE IS DONE.

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Trentk, Oct 5, 2004.

1. slvrbullit

2. Olee Poole

Thanks Man!! :2thumbs:[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

3. Greycobra_03

Link isn't working for me either, I am looking forward to reading it though!

4. jbi66

Link no worky here.

5. Disney Lincoln

6. kwikrnu

7. Lugnuts

<<A lot of big hp cars here in Sweden are using the Autronic system(SM2).>>

Hello, I have info on the Autronic ECU here, Trent if you would like to add it to the database just give me an e-mail address to send it to.

Ive been installing and tuning stand alone systems for about 6 years now, and have been specializing in the Autronic for 3.5 years. I've tuned many 4-6 cyl engines and also 2 chevies and a Mustang. I'm looking to do more drag race setups/tuning so feel free to contact me with any ECU questions.

Kevin Black
    This content is protected

8. michaelb303

X2

9. 91rangerturbo

Sweet right up. And easy to understand. Just so hard to make the choice of which one.

10. xr8tt

11. 91rangerturbo

I made my choice and went with the SDS from western motorsports. And got some 75lb injectors also. Can't wait to put this truck on the dyno and make some 400+ numbers.

12. Classic Chrome

You are a Golden God. This helped me out a LOT!!!!!!!!

13. Vette~eater

Great info
    :D

14. Devilbrad

Has the link been changed again? I cant get it to come up.

15. Streetracer

not working for me either?

16. BlownShovel

17. mtpturbo

To those interested in the Gen VII, there have been numerous updates as far as functionality and pricing. The new WBO2 kits are considerably less $$ at approx $500 vs $970 for the old ones.

For a detailed writeup on the current functionality, you can download a recent Fastest Street Car magazine article at:

www.mtpturbo.com/fscdfi.pdf

-Chris

18. JeffsGTS

Great info! Really helped narrow down the choices. Thanks!

19. dannyho

I know this is my first post, but I thought I'd mention that you forgot VEMS. It's like meqsquirt but does a lot more. The support for it is pretty hard to find. but you may want to add it in too. www.vems.hu www.vems.co.uk

20. idahogn

this is what ii got when tring to follow the link

Warning: main(phptop_new.htm): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/turbo/public_html/techarticles/ECUarticle.php on line 12

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'phptop_new.htm' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/turbo/public_html/techarticles/ECUarticle.php on line 12