1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbo kit by turbostang - Project PUMPKIN HEAD - New setup 1k+ rwhp on dyno

Discussion in 'The Builds Board Hall of Fame Builds' started by blk93cpe, Jun 9, 2007.

1. stangboy86

ouch man my heart goes out to you... glad that cage worked, good to see you're still here. that beautiful car is one of my inspirations, sorry to see her like this. hope you feel better soon.

2. allmotor65stang

damn that sucks.thank god that cage did its job..glad to see your safe..

3. turbostang

Here's the pictures...

Before...
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

After...
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad
    [/QUOTE]

4. Shagwell

Really sucks to see man. As everyone has said, cars can be replaced, people can not.

We lost a car we had run for 14 years, luckily my ol' man walked away as well. - It's suprising how much can often be salvaged. We scrapped the shell, though after 14 years of racing it I often wish we had barried it in the backyard with a tombstone, "here lies a beloved friend".

5. Mike93SVT

that's great you're ok. fuck the car and the money that was spent on it. none of it's important in the big picture. i'm sure it's shitty to look and think about it. but you have your family and your health somehow. what a crazy ride that must have felt like :cheers:

i would take the parts you can off it and make it a lawn piece in the backyard. build a scaffold to have it in the air at an off angle. would be a great conversation piece, haha

6. stangboy86

yea..."how many people can say they walked away from this"

7. taco33150

what doesnt kill you makes you stronger! j/k but God was definitely watching over you man. stay in good spirits.

8. eades5.0

Glad your ok, so sorry about the car

-Chris

9. ddv005

THANK GOD FOR CAGES!!!!!!!!!!! Glad your ok, and i know this sounds like a broken record, a car CAN be replaced. Think of it as an opportunity to improve :D God Bless

10. BlownShovel

MAN.. That is one hell of a lot of carnage.. and walking away after a short stint in the hospital.. Cage and Safety equipment did their jobs.

Glad you are OK :2thumbs:

edit.. still trying to figure out what some of the stuff poking out in the pics might be--or where it's supposed to be wow

11. racesloth

Glad to see that you are okay. Cars can always be replaced. Daddys and Husbands can't. Like your wife said, I hope you find the Lord's purpose in not taking you home...

12. huffer

Glad to hear you are alright... :2thumbs:
    I don't even want to know what the dry cleaning bill was for your suit... :angel:
    Sad about the car, but it can be replaced...

13. topfueldart

I saw this posted on a Mopar forum and got sick to my stomach. This was one of my favorite cars from this site. Extremely glad to hear your ok Clifton, but still feel sick for you as well. Hope your vision returns, and you can get another car together in the near future.

Andrew

14. Bangingears

sorry to hear this, just glad your ok.

15. mustangcobra438

Just seen the post on the bullet. Sory to here about the car ive followed it since i first seen it on here. Glad to here your ok. Time to start building another one.

16. stangboy86

17. MONTEGOD7SS

Looks about like a guy I knows Vega that went 8.0 on the roof. He went with a slower car after the wreck, then a faster car. You will be back in the action in no time.

18. TwoFastT3s

Any chance you guys can give details about the combo? Sounds like you made a good step up in power from the 351 block.

Nate :cheers:

19. ntrcptr90

You guys should rename this car squash now, sticking with the veggie theme.

20. PrecisionTurboMustang

A little bondo will fix her right up!

j/k loved the car, been following it for a while. Glad your alive to spend time with your family, hell your wife seems pretty cool updating and all. Mine would have finished the job :eek: