1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Toyota 4 cyl 7.21 @192 mph!!! Bullseye Power S480

Discussion in 'Turbo Sport Compact, 4-6 Cylinder and Import Turbo Tech' started by Paradise Racing, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Paradise Racing

LOL!!! Kinda hard to do when temperature highs have been in the low 30s!!! LOL!!!

I think im moving to Florida after this winter!!! LOL!!!

2. fobiawrx

3. Paradise Racing

Hey guys went out like 2 weeks back.

Here are some videos!!!

Enjoy!!!

4. jfive

So are you in florida or somewhere else. I thought you were in puerto rico for some reason. Sure is impressive what you have done. Like being able to see the engine that way.

5. PrecisionTurboMustang

They are based out of MD, in the Glen Burnie/ Brooklyn area AFAIK. Haven't seen luis on here in months, kinda wondering whats been going on with them.

6. turbo2rz

You should so you can build my truck (or both ;))

7. assasinator

what do you think it will take to match the 6.671 @ 227mph of the current nmra/nmca record within nmca/nhra rules?

8. crispeed

9. TurboRay

Were the more-recent 6.98-to-7.10 runs made WITH or withOUT the AWIC pictured in the first few engine shots (but missing in the latter pics)? I'm ASSuming meth or meth/H²0 injection when running without it, but.......DUNNO (??)

Nice car, but it seems a bit squirrely. My balls aren't big enough for that ride, lol. I guess it comes with the territory when running a relatively short-wheelbase car. Would more downforce help....maybe a wicker bill &/or lowering the chin spoiler? Is it 4-link or ladder bar? Ladder bar leaves some adjustability on the table, but always seemed a bit more stable, at least for me.

C'ya - RAY