1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Thrasher's 93 turbo fox fr500's diy 331 t70 wolfe roll bar update 3/11

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by clean93fox, Jan 22, 2009.

1. clean93fox

been having an issue at light throttle, cruising speed it has a slight misfire. it only has 10 degrees initial timing thinking that maybe that might be the issue? also wondering if any of you have had problems with the t rex pusher pump. the air fuel seems to jump up to around 12.5 12.6 and dont know why its doing this now.only thing i changed was the cold side piping from air meter to throttle body. i disconnected the relay for the pusher pump and the 255 intank fires up and i can hear the pusher kicking on after i plug the relay back in. any way one of the pumps might be going? i just changed the fuel filter today and its still doing it.thanks in advance

2. slowboat

Probably related to the piping change from maf to throttle body. If you kept the old set-up I'd try it the way it was before changing anything else so you eliminate that variable 1st.