1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

The Banana - 1995 Mustang GT

Discussion in 'The Builds Board Hall of Fame Builds' started by BoostedGT, May 21, 2008.

1. so93lx

What size turbo and brand is it that you are running

2. BoostedGT

88mm.

3. BoostedGT

UPDATE:

The car is running great right now. I am getting ready to take it down for the winter and FINALLY upgrade my intercooler as well as some other stuff that I can't let out of the bag just yet :2thumbs:

Anyways here are some pictures/videos from 2010:

[​IMG]#ad

- Getting beat by Andy in his badass twin turbo ls1! Wish I coulda spooled up and gave ya a race. Next time! :)

4. jaywill

5. eades5.0

Great to see the car doing so well, looking forward to hearing about the upgrades!

-Chris

6. Turbo Drag Radial

7. BoostedGT

Yeah its a handful right now but I think we will change that this winter. I've narrowed it down to crossover tubing size. I'm going to reduce it down from 3" to 2.5" and see if that helps.

8. PEARL MUSSIN

Looking good as usual... Is it still a "STREETCAR!"

9. ChrisSracing

I wish you had some videos of it after the No Prep race at Denton, that fucker was leaving good.

10. Bossted89Notch

Chris, what did it run in the vid?

11. BoostedGT

Which video? It goes high 5's on a good day. :D

12. sicknasty95

Are you staying air to air? It was sick watching you test in Denton at No Prep!! Me and the gf stayed till we saw you load it on the trailer lol

13. eades5.0

What rear tire are you running Chris?

Thanks

14. BoostedGT

I am finally making the jump to air/water this winter. 220-240 degree intake temps just aren't working anymore.

15. BoostedGT

28x10.5 Stiff in those videos. I think for the street I will be going back to Hoosiers.

16. 99TTGT

finally you saw the light.... :poke:

my down stream air temps are 50d... :D

17. BoostedGT

Well guys... Here is my last pass with air to air intercooler. We had a race setup with a camaro for $2k and well he backed out after we made this pass. Turns out it went the fastest its ever been on this pass. We decided to say screw it and just start throwing insane power at about 60' out. This was the only pass that the power stuck. Anyways, time for the air/water and some other small changes.

18. stangboy86

bravo!! god dang that bitch is moooovin!

19. 99TTGT

nice pass man.!

20. rdakota340

Congrats on the new set up and runs,Bring it down hear so I can make some money with you LOL!