1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

" T " pipe . Twin-Turbo charge pipe . ( ? )

Discussion in 'Advanced Tech Section' started by 724QuikFast, Nov 22, 2018.

1. 724QuikFast

Here is the current setup. It will be changed when i get $$ for more couplers and grinder wheels to smooth the welds down.

[​IMG]#ad

I actually hit zero vacuum during a 3/4 rev today at idle which was awesome.
    I cut too much of the BoV spring so i'll need to add a plate or two to stiffen it up some so it doesn't open too early.
    Still needing to do a test run. Front brake line needs replacing. Or i'll modify for rear-bias brakes, so it'll be a little bit until then.

2. Boost Engineer

Looking Great. Spend most of your time getting the front brakes just right.
    I assume you are using manual brakes. Power Brakes do not work well except with
    either a remote vacuum pump (belt or electric driven). You can also do a hydra-boost system if you have power steering on the car.
    That system works really well on Mustangs.

Keep going looking good.

Tom Vaught

3. Boost Engineer

Well it looks like everyone is Buying Christmas presents vs talk about boosting so I will see you next year.
    Happy Holidays.

Tom Vaught