1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Street Outlaws on Discovery?? Streetracing?!

Discussion in 'Racing Scene' started by TDmkr496, Jun 10, 2013.

1. TTF/Ken Staff Member

They just got to be careful not to over saturate. Remember what happened when there was a rush to create so many custom motorcycle shows.

2. Crazy Larry

True dat but if anyone ruins it it'll be some other stupid racing show like Red Devil Racers! Damn that show SUCKED!

3. Rickracer

I think it's not about oversaturation, it's about doing it right, and sticking with that formula. No matter what anyone says, it's more about the personalities than the subject matter. Wouldn't matter what kind of bikes they built if no one developed any interest in Paul Jr., Paul Sr. and their people. For every hit show Discovery has, they usually have some kind of a spinoff, or similar format following up, like Gold Rush and Bering Sea Gold, Deadliest Catch and Wicked Tuna, Alaska the Last Frontier and the other one about the small town where the huge copper mine was. Each one seems to back up the other one in each one's off season.

4. Disney Lincoln

I'm calling out every top 10 list in the world!

5. rdakota340

LOL Disney stirring the pot !

6. ss496

i have my own top 10 list....on jackstands and cinderblocks all around my yard...lol

7. Disney Lincoln

That Maverick makes me hot.

8. TDmkr496

So does my Mustang....