1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Street Outlaws on Discovery?? Streetracing?!

Discussion in 'Racing Scene' started by TDmkr496, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Crazy Larry

That last race kicked some ass! I ain't gonna spoil it.... damn that was close!!!!

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

What's the deal with bringing on an out of towner and calling them a local? He got beat though, so maybe that wasn't such a good idea, lol.

3. myturbocobra

Best episode yet! Great seeing Flip's car back in the game and all the shit-talking at the race!

4. Rickracer

Well, if Boosted has an OK driver's license, and a 405 address, he's a local... ;) ;) :grin:

5. ed90061

And more shake up coming.

6. Gen1SVE

The wheelie Flip's car pulled was epic!

7. BoostedBadBoy

Man, two of those cars gave em hell.... I think if that Mustang wasn't sleeping at the line the second time, he would have beat Nova... and Dave almost got taken out that shit was SOOOO close.. lol I don't know why they call him daddy.. thats DRIVER DAVE.. lol I do think its real shitty of them when they are given a rematch like Earl did with the Mustang, and he lost that Shaun with Murder Nova has the nerve to take his money. When that could have happened to him in the first place.... he did that too with Kit or whatever his name is and that procharged Mustang The other week when he had a broken rocker arm on that Nova. I would have left them with the money and taken the respect and the race. Does Boosted still come on here? Haven't seen him in forever.... that was a good show but man the shit talkers that weren't even racing are annoying as hell... especially that dumbass one that won by technicality because Derek crossed the center lane. Like dude... you won because I launched.. lol Your shit blew up.... but by their rules... if you don't make it down the street to the finish then tech you don't win? They both said he didn't make it all the way down so why wasn't that just a draw and both kept their money? I had to laugh when Dave had the nerve to say he's racing a pro mod... mother fucker what do you think your truck is?... lol You have a gutted Race truck with a 632 and 3 kits of spray on fucking 16" wide slicks... and wheelie bars... lol And he calls that Camaro a promod? The top 5 of their lists are promods... lol That shit just drives me fucking nuts when they say that. They want to cry when someone plays them at their game... lol And what is this shit they keep saying they are fastest? Dave has been Beat in Chicago by a roots blown Nova.... even if he wouldn't have broke that thing murdered him off the line that car would have to go up in smoke real fast at the end of the run to have lost. The claim to fastest street cars in the Nation is annoying when they even said themselves rules are ONLY 405 can race the list.... then your not fucking fastest are you? If you have rules making competition unable to race. Its entertaining show, but man.. how fake it is, is really starting to get to me with how annoying it is. We need to make a event that anyone can show up and we shut down a road, sanctioned race on a true street surface... and put everyone to the test. THEN the winner can actually call themselves the fastest... not just the fastest of who show's up with the few guys they call. They are definitely quick... but fastest?.. Hell no.. I've seen cats out here that will make them look like they are sitting still.. lol

Alright predictions for the list they have... I see the slut is back... they are bringing back Freakin to break again.... Dave is top.. Monza second... Murder third... Chief is Fourth... Doc is fifth but racing Derek... with the way Docs car is just sucking lately... Derek will probably beat him.... what do you think the list will look like at the end? I honestly think if Monza can stick that car with both kit's he's gonna run Dave.. but Dave's truck when it isn't blowing up just works... I don't think Chief is going to have enough for them or Murder either. Being its 1/8th mile hits... them bottles and kits are strong through the end. The Turbo's obviously make the power, but so do big motors and spray.. and 1/8th mile hits.. is probably the way to go. IMHO.. if they try putting more power in them cars to keep up with the spray... I think they are gonna knock the tires off. We'll see though.... street racing anything can happen... so... dun dun dun... UNTIL NEXT WEEK.. lol What are you guys predicting?

8. 02GTGuy

Yah Murder taking the money was a low blow, he should have just called it even and enjoyed the win. Plenty is fake but still fun to watch.

9. Rickracer

Shawn didn't actually take the money....the other driver said so himself on YB...

10. cam302

I think Dave has the fastest car on there but he can't stay at the top it would get boring

11. ed90061

Doc seems to have the same problem the track racers have when they come to the street. He can not control his car. The top guys are able to launch their cars, where as doc with all that motor can not or he's not able to drive as well as the others. Even before the new engine that Monte was all over the place on launch. I don't think he has a power problem, but maybe a chassis problem. Or perhaps needs a controller to limit the power on launch or something. But he will never get to the top of the list with what he has now. Freakin Rican is kind of sad. Enjoying the show.

12. vinces427bb

what's with these guys showing up to a race with BALD Slicks & cords waving in the breeze??:swear:

they are made of contrasting colors and the guy checking the tire pressure should be looking at that :popcorn:

13. turboeverything

Is racepak a show sponsor and precision turbo

14. buwagone

I dunno about show sponsor, maybe car sponsor. Can't wait for next week with Boosted's Cash Days race.

15. vinces427bb

I'm thinking yes as there banners are all over the place

16. Crazy Larry

Watching those fucking rednecks in the re-runs now, getting ready for the next episode tonight!

17. TTF/Ken Staff Member

^^^ Little harsh, lol.

Okay, so they stopped the Formula One sound effects, but now they are adding camera shakes. Argh!

That aside, any good guesses or info on who got into the wreck they are showing next week? And something else, they've never met most of these people they are going out to meet and race... so how can they claim they are fastest? I'm not saying they aren't but it's something to ponder.

18. Crazy Larry

Naw I didn't mean it that way! I'm a fucking redneck to! I bet that car belongs to the girl they showed.

19. buwagone

when the show starts each episode they flash through scenes from the season and there is a short glimplse of daddy dave going into the grass, I wonder if it him. I've also noticed when they show previews of a episode about to air they kinda give away the races since most races are won and lost at the line. the clearest incident of this was doc vs. derek, you could see clearly the derek kicked doc's ass.

Last nights episode was good, the crow, murder nova and sonoma were flyin. seems small tire cars should just race each other, big tires cars dominate all the time

20. buwagone

do all people in OKC drive around with racing jackets in their car's? lol