1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Spherical bushings on the street ?

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by stangman9897, Nov 21, 2010.

1. livefast1

My god man PA roads are horrible. My fiance dented her subframe on her civic one day and i asked what she hit, she told me the road. I didnt believe her til i saw a giant chunk of rt202 stickin up on the way home lol.

2. mayer5oh

Ha where at so I know?

3. livefast1

Shit my bad it was actually route 100 going in to west chester :doh: been a while.

4. ants93notch

like a mofooka, I thought it was my rear at first, then the trans, then realized it was the spearical bushings all the way around that made it that loud going in and out of every gear.