1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Some new pics 25-5 D/R car

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by 25-5, Nov 29, 2006.

1. macmustang91

Lookin good with the one piece headlights :2thumbs:

2. 25-5

Installed the motor and stuff so I couls see where Iam running the fuel lines and cooling lines.

scottsmustang014.jpg #ad

scottsmustang017.jpg #ad

scottsmustang018.jpg #ad

scottsmustang020.jpg #ad

3. jevans

really nice build Scott, something to be proud of... Car should fly...John

4. 25-5

Thanks man. Its been a LONG time in the making. 08 will be a good year for me :D

5. PONTIAC SLEEPER

Nice looking build!!! :chacha: Looks like you used those carbon fiber wheel Tubs... :2thumbs: Are they easy to work with when installing???

6. 25-5

Thanks, Alot of time and learned alot on this one. So when I start the next one I already know what to do. Iam going to start a new one this summer. 93 cobra looking 25-5 chassis or I might chnge my mind buy then. Anyways I built the tubs meself. No $ for that and with the weight I have to run @ 3400 pounds you dont need them. I have to add 400 pounds to the car as it is. :doh:
    I might have to find a FAT guy to drive the car :D
    :2thumbs: Have a safe 2008 year.

7. PONTIAC SLEEPER

Sounds like fun... The pictures in this reply threw me off https://www.theturboforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73529.msg797239#msg797239

8. 25-5

I could see why. Thats some big tubs for those guys with money :D

9. 392 Single

Do you have anything supporting the turbo besides the feed pipes?

Nice build!!! :2thumbs:

10. 25-5

First picture and you will see a pipe not painted for the turbo.
    If the turbo breaks I take the nose off then (4 bolts) undo the flange bolts and slide the turbo and pipe out at once. I dont have to touch a HOT turbo with the pipe holding it in place.

THANKS

11. Don Bailey

Hey Scott,

Looks good. Happy New Year.

12. Otto J

Looks good Scott,Gotta stop by and check it out.
    Gimme a shout

13. d3rmike

where in conn are you from im building similar .

14. Otto J

Scott is in Derby,Im in Stratford

15. 25-5

Thanks Otto
    Iam starting it this weekend. Ran into some problems like always.

The door is alway open :D

D3R, If you need any parts PM me and will get you killer prices on stuff if I could get them. :welder:

16. Otto J

Let me know if you need a hand getting it running,Ill be at the track working tomorrow but around hte rest of the weekend

17. 25-5

I went to the track after two years. If went well into the rain came. Drove 5 hours for one time down the track. 2nd pass I was getting ready to do a burn out and saw one drop then the sky opened up on us. The problems I had before are fixed like over heating and bat going dead. So I was happy about that. I will ba back out in three weeks with some good times. If the car works like I want it to we will make the shakedown in Oct. :welder:

trackside.jpg #ad

sidesmall.jpg #ad

18. Otto J

Cool,Cant wait to see it run

19. jevans

Congrats. on getting the car out Scott...I'm sure it's gonna fly once you get some laps on it...

20. 25-5

Thanks guys. I hope it will.Its been a LONG ROAD. Looking to make the shakedown race. Maybe I will get in :D
    Have some cars running 7 teens SOON :doh: