1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Sniper EFI

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by sam51, Feb 2, 2023.

1. sam51

I've never used a dedicated fan controller, I had the temp sensor type activation but those are not reliable in my experience, I've gone through a few of those all from different company's and they just don't last, I swapped out to a toggle after those failed and I haven't had any issues with forgetting t turn the fan on but that's not to say it won't ever happen at some point, guess I'll look into those controllers.