1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

S480 build

Discussion in 'The Builds Board Hall of Fame Builds' started by BlueMonte, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Wil

Re: 1967 Chevelle Malibu 4 door (sleeper)

Im diggin tha sleeper rat look! and swift shifter tha 68 looks awesome in black primer :2thumbs:

2. turbo23turbo

Re: 1967 Chevelle Malibu 4 door (sleeper)

Cool project somedays I wish my car was a buget build. like when the credit card bill shows up LOL!

3. screamin363

Any updates on this car? New times...mods?

4. KB

:eek:hmy: :D

5. BlueMonte

:eek:hmy: for now.

6. Bowtie Guy

I was wondering how much boost are you running with this setup? I'm doing something similar and was just wondering. Great build BTW. I love the sleeper look.... :D
    Bowtie Guy

7. joeqs66

Yes I would love to hear update.This is the car that got me turned on to turbos in the first place.Im a team chevelle member and until I saw this it was always normally aspirated with alot of compression.I just sold my bbc last weekend to fund my turbo project and just about have all the pieces to put it together.I bought a s400 from turbo dave and got all the mild steel pipe from jegs.I have parts coming in from all over the place right now so Im getting pretty pumped.Im doing a 650 holley with the hanger 18 mods so hopefully I can get it right and I just bought the lm1 wideband.Love the chevelle and when your able to talk about it more please do...thanks

8. droopy

:agree:

9. screamin363

Bump updates on this car!!!!????

10. mog-10

man sweet build i like how you made those china manifolds work for you :2thumbs:

11. Corpquad

I saw this car run at Cecil this fall. It's the real deal. Definitely very cool! :2thumbs:

12. BlueMonte

I'm honored to see this in the "Hall of Fame".

In the next few months I will be updating this with a bunch of changes I will be making to try and run the car in Ultra Street which is a 275 drag radial class.

Stay tuned, and thank you.

13. blown385

Will be watching . :corn:

14. 81shavedtrk

Looking forward to the updates. Did you ever end up having any problems with the ssauto headers?