1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Rate the Avatar

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by 99TTGT, May 5, 2013.

1. turbofreek

It was me as well.

2. PrecisionTurboMustang

The phone swipe card readers allow for cards to be manually entered as well if you need another option. Obviously that would be an annoying last resort.

3. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Actually I have a phone swipe card reader.... but it processes payments through Paypal, lol.

4. stangman9897

What's wrong with PayPal ? i have used it for 7 years now and have never had 1 problem, and now use the Bill me later feature and just pay 1 time at the end on the month with no interest. What more could you want.

5. ewoogy

X2, never had a problem. Use it to send money to family all the time as its free when you send cash from a bank account. No charges.

6. MONTEGOD7SS

Nothing, until there is a problem. I have posted my experience in full on here twice I believe, so look that up under my name. Hell will freeze over, twice, before I ever give them access to my money again.