1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Rate the Avatar

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by 99TTGT, May 5, 2013.

1. turbofreek

Invalid file is what I get no matter how I try to upload the image. Even shows in the preview but not in threads

Stangman I'm sure there's at least a few threads about me in ad but I've yet to get my account from paypal to work hell I mst not gave but 15 bucks in it I don't inow. Need to check it to see.

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Are you using the upload from your computer, or upload from web site option?

3. turbofreek

I got it it appears now

4. Disney Lincoln

Whoa... Wish we could make it disappear again...

5. turbofreek

The banana, the car, or me? Be specific here. You want me to leave just say it and ill bounce.

6. stangman9897

It only excepts Fords for an Avatar. :grin:

7. turbofreek

thats because the jackstands allow the cars pics to be shrunk down to avi sizes.

8. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Okay, going through the approval process with 2Checkout. They are a payment front end for Bank of America merchant processing. I should have it all setup by tomorrow.

9. Hemann

Good one! Wish mine was off of them.

10. 99TTGT

mine too.!

11. jaredsamurai

do i even have an avatar?

- - - Updated - - -

answer-nope

12. TTF/Ken Staff Member

You should be able to add one in your profile settings. Unfortunately, avatars were not able to be imported in from the older SMF software. I plan to update the user permissions to allow larger file sizes. It was set at the default and it's a pretty small value. :(

13. jaredsamurai

I know how to put one up, just haven't done it since the move. I'll wait till the size allowance is bigger.

14. stangman9897

Ken why isn't my Gif working ? to fit in the avatar it's to small to work ?

gif.gif #ad

15. TTF/Ken Staff Member

https://www.theturboforums.com/threads/368479-User-Features-by-Level?highlight=avatars

This should prove helpful to those with questions about signatures, avatars, profile pictures, attachments and albums. I've increased most things, details in that thread.

If you find one of the settings doesn't work right for the user level you're at, please PM me and I'll get it resolved. Easy to overlook something since there are so many different levels and settings for each.

16. ronlp

Try one of these:

cropav.gif #ad
    longav.gif #ad

cropav.gif #ad

longav.gif #ad

17. stangman9897

Thanks again for the second time, i was just thinking i need to send you a case of beer then i remembered you don't drink regular bottle beer, Tap beer, guess i could roll a keg your way. lol

18. ronlp

Not a problem. There isn't much bad behavior here to 'moderate', so I try to help with 'customer service', haha.

19. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Received final approval on the 2Checkout account today (they run a credit history on you and your business), so I should be able to have an alternative payment gateway to Paypal working in a couple of business days. VB's payment system already handles 2Checkout, so its just a matter of me running a test transactions through it. Just as with Paypal, I am setting it up not to do auto-recurring payments (personally I hate auto-recurring, because it charges people's accounts every year long after they may have forgotten to cancel a subscription).

20. MONTEGOD7SS

Ready and waiting, just let me know when it goes through. I know my whining was part of the reason you had to go through the trouble, and I really do appreciate it!