1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Rate the Avatar

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by 99TTGT, May 5, 2013.

1. Cox Abele

Sometimes I hate your stupid, sexy ass. lol

2. 99TTGT

9 cuz minions are cool

3. stangman9897

You can always tell the one's that have kid's, If you didn't have kids you wouldn't know what a minions was. lol

4. 99TTGT

5 cuz it makes me dizzy

--------------------0---------------------
    true
    my 3 year old is crazy about them.!

[​IMG]#ad

5. jaquetapus

Believe it or not, I'm 26, married, but no kids. (still practicing making kids) That is a great movie though. Just watched it again last night with the wife.

I'm gonna say 5 for the TIG welder.

6. Disney Lincoln

I personally don't like the animated avatars due to the slow page loading. I generally click on a page to read information, not see a short movie under your name that i've seen 1000 times before.

7. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Have always felt that way about signature images the size of billboards. Nothing wrong with an image, just seen some that get out of hand and you could view them from orbit.

8. 99TTGT

we give you a 6 cuz we like dogs
    but you will get extra points if the dog do tricks

9. ronlp

It took some serious dicking to get the file size of my old one within the new 128k limit, but it was worth it. I feel complete again, lmao.

10. stangman9897

Serious dicking , sounds like fun.

11. turbofreek

Bif gif is entertaining. 8ish.

12. 99TTGT

i give you an 8 cus it fits you like a glove...

13. turbofreek

U get a 4 cuz still never get to see the nipples after all these years.

14. turbofreek

I tried like hell to plsce a small pic of my car in my sig. Whats the dealleo?

15. Gen1SVE

What about the Heman with the rainbow background showering everyone with...

16. stangman9897

You didn't see this Freek ? have to pay to play. :grin:

You need to anyway , i know your thinking in the back of your mind i bet they have a thread about me in AD so i can't see it. lol

Yes Ken has me on a commission percentage :grin:

17. TTF/Ken Staff Member

LOL. Really would like to get membership up, and use the funds towards updating the web server. The web server is a little old, and doesn't have a whole lot of drive space (at the time it was put together the amount was considered to be a lot!). The database server has plenty (couple of terabytes) but it's used solely for database access, not file storage.

18. Kerrdogg

Whats an Avatar, I am still trying to figure out how to change my signature...

19. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Avatar is the image next to your user name in your posts. It along with your signature can be modified here:

https://www.theturboforums.com/usercp.php

Or you can click "Settings" on the very top/right of each page.

After that you'll see a list of things on the left such as signature, avatar, profile, profile picture, etc.

20. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Wish I knew... but the description you gave is beyond vague. Where are you trying to change it, what error message is any do you get, etc.?