1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

random cell phone pics, post them up

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by blackandtan, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Drac0nic

looks like he's getting razzed by the highway patrol.

2. flyinhillbilly

Yeah, I passed a cop on the shoulder at 80. He didn't think it was anywhere near as funny as I did.

3. flyinhillbilly

image.jpg #ad

Another one of me getting hassled by the man.

image.jpg #ad

4. thunderroad

Buford T. Justice strikes again.

5. jaredsamurai

I'll play

Vegas
    [​IMG]#ad

Highschool
    [​IMG]#ad

Buddy picked up some tires
    [​IMG]#ad

Samurai /k03 mock up
    [​IMG]#ad

Took the plate off my samurai and put it on my buddies buggy for the weekend. Now it's still not street legal cause no tail lights
    [​IMG]#ad

6. thunderroad

Never have been a KISS fan, but always heard they put on a great show, and that showed more than I care to see.

7. craig6.9diesel

I don't really own a daily driver anymore... lol, and I always thought my Mustang drove bad until I bought a lifted Cherokee. A pair of money pits that probably wont get driven four thousand miles this year between the two of them! At this point I still wouldn't trade either for something that was nice, new and gets good gas mileage!
    IMG_1660.jpg #ad

IMG_1660.jpg #ad

8. jaredsamurai

It always looks like Cherokees have a shitty drag link steering angle when lifted. Is there an easy remedy for that? It causes shit loads of bump steer

9. Hemann

I am not familiar with the Jeep but with older Fords they used a dropped pitman arm to help with the bump steer.

10. jaredsamurai

Same with samurais to an extent. You can get 3" out of a pitman arm safely

11. craig6.9diesel

With the steering kit I have now the angle is way off. I either have to get a stock pitman arm or a bigger drop bracket for the draglink. Amazingly enough the bump steer isn't bad. The new kit is a cross over style. I plan on calling Iron Rock Off Road and seeing what they would suggest. Not the best picture but its the only one I had handy.
    IMG_1710.JPG #ad

IMG_1710.JPG #ad

12. jaredsamurai

I guess since you have a panhard bar that's the same angle you prob don't get much bump steer

13. 74chlngrTT5.9

Saw these two on my trip home from work.
    Summer cars are out in force.
    one on left is a Corvair wagon.
    [​IMG]#ad

14. Stubz616

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]#ad

Latest project I've been sidetracked with. It's okay because it's the one that hauls all the others where they need to be. Putting a 6BT cummins and a radiator support out of a 94 dodge 2500 with a ford ZF5 trans and a gear vendors overdrive in my 78 Chevy C30 Ramptruck.

15. ducatibrian

Cool project

16. thunderroad

Thread died?

17. jaredsamurai

[​IMG]#ad

My friends tib fib explosion at a trampoline warehouse

[​IMG]#ad

Cold rainy az buggy trip

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

My samurai engine after 3 yrs of half assed tuning and lots of rpm

Thread not dead

18. thunderroad

That x-ray made me cringe, hope he's got some good pain pills.

19. jaredsamurai

That was a few months and a couple skin graft ago. I had a pic of his actual leg. It blew thru the skin pretty bad. I hated looking at it. Ironically I accidentally deleted it.

20. thunderroad

Yeah that is probably one of those things you say you wont look at again, but can't help but to look at it anyways.