1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Project 13 second 1993 Mustang LX 351w High Port BG Turbo Team Z

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by 5.0calypso93lx, Aug 24, 2010.

1. 5.0calypso93lx

I really want to go back to my original goal and do twins. I like the Pony Down twin header kit. I'll probably go with those and have the rest of the hot and cold side fabbed up locally.

I did sell the BG turbo kit and the PT-76.

2. 5.0calypso93lx

Getting closer to getting the car back together and getting it fired up and have a question.

Since I'm running a 71 351w block, is the provision for the oil pressure sensor in the same spot as it is in say a late model roller 302 block? I can see that spot on my block, but it's plugged and I just thought that was weird that it would be plugged.

I'm guessing it's fine if I just remove that plug and fit the sensor in there?

Any idea on what spark plugs to run? Does the high port head require a different length plug?

3. racesloth

Yes it is the same. Just remove the plug...

4. 5.0calypso93lx

Thanks sir.

5. Stangguy

I still say you need to bring it up here. :welder: Have you looked at our updates lately? Put power to the ECU the other day. Things are starting to look up. Quit messing around and get that thing running.

6. 5.0calypso93lx

Called you today. I gotta work tonight so can't talk but give me a buzz tomorrow if you see this.

7. mcj50

I use autolite racing 3933.