1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Progress on my Turbo TA, Single s400. NEW PICS comment please !

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by cherrybombta, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Novaracer

The pictures of the brace are above!

2. turbofreek

damn i really slow lately. i see it now and it is a sweet setup being rmovable like that. :2thumbs:

3. cherrybombta

Ya.....not! I wish I could say you had something to worry about. It would be nice just to finally run a nine that would make me happy! Hey by the way I need that digi 6!

4. Novaracer

i heard with your upcoming wedding you were gonna trade the T/A in for a minivan? :2thumbs:

5. cherrybombta

Pics of the new motor, just finished putting it all together still have to get pushrods.

350 2 bolt block bored 30 with splayed caps
    eagle h beam rods with L19 rod bolts
    JE pistons 8.5 to 1
    eagle 4340 crank
    edelbrock victor jr heads
    custom comp cam solid mechanical
    dur @ .50 260 266
    lift 558 570 lobe sep 114
    super victor intake
    950 csu carb

Hope it stay together and it makes some power.

Won't get to do any work on it this weekend I;m getting married and then going on a honeymoon for a week but after that it should be finished up soon!

Pics!

DSC00479.JPG #ad

DSC00480.JPG #ad

6. whiteghost

Great build! Does the future wifey have any idea what you're concocting out in the cold?

7. cherrybombta

Ya she knows. Not much she can do about it. I'll never change and she knows it. My race car is in my moms name for a reason HAHAHA!