1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Problems with my HP kit

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by gaslight, Mar 27, 2004.

1. lightweight

Im glad that i wasnt mistaken when i said you would be happy when you got all the crap sorted out. :D

IMO this thread should be split and have this other stuff put in another thread...One without 'problem' in the description. lol

2. SoL_93GT

:withstu:

3. gaslight

I agree. Just order the wideband from VS Racing.:D

4. SoL_93GT

I just ordered mine too.. :snipe:

5. tommyhil4_6

Hey Gaslight, hows the chip HP provided? Need to know if I can just drive my car before I get it tuned....

6. zelone

Where can I find VS Racing? I will most likely need that wideband as well. I was waiting for the optional digital display to be available next month.

I dont think HP gives you any type of chip, but I could be wrong.
    :confused:

7. Trentk

click the thread titled "where do I buy xyz, a list of sponsors" from the TOP of the tech forum.

8. zelone

9. SoL_93GT

The 5.0 kits don't come with chips but I don't know about the 4.6 kits.

10. tommyhil4_6

Had a feeling, mine does and I want to know how stable it is... Are you guys running off your stock comps right now?

11. gaslight

Completely stock computer. No chip.

12. gaslight

I just searched by user name VSracing. You have to send him a PM. If you have a Paypal account you can send him the money quickly.

13. Jake VanAllen

The 4.6 kit comes with an Autologic chip that is already programed.

14. tommyhil4_6

Ya, I just don't trust manufacture tunes :) Having Tim Barth tune my car with my wideband - datalogg - BTW did you receive any of your kit yet? Mines been at Jet Hot for a week now

15. Jake VanAllen

It left jet hot a day or two ago. Still waiting for my coil-overs, they were shipped to HP instead of dropped shipped to my house. But that wasn't their fault. I'm gonna call HP in a few minutes and get the tracking numbers for the coil-overs and jet hot boxes then I'll give you a call.

That is if your lazy ass is out of bed by 10:00.

16. tommyhil4_6

I'm up punk!!!

17. zelone

2 months and 26 days, and the piping is not here yet. Almost 3 months to the day I ordered. I am not too happy about this, as you can probably tell.

...just venting.

18. 01TTCB

I ordered around the first of February. I was told 6-8 weeks. It would be nice for HP to give us the status on our kits. An update from time to time. I am starting to really worry. So far for $7,300 I have received a K member and c&c plates.

Has anyone received anything else for the mod kits?

19. tommyhil4_6

I was told 6-8 weeks as well. MAX. I'll be 5 months wait here in a week and summer is half over. I live in Utah and it's gonna snow soon and my car is on blocks in my garage with no suspension on it, wheels, inlet tube, intercooler or turbos.... I have everything ready for a easy and quick install aside from the most important component.. The turbo kit. Been at jet hot for almost 2 weeks. Hopefully it will be shipped soon.

20. DC-GT

Wait a sec... You ordered yours in Feb and you have it already? I ordered mine in Jan... still waiting... Maybe I need to check my dates again...