1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

PRO TURBO KITS!! <--Updated 11/27

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Crawlin5.0, Sep 6, 2007.

1. RODKNOCK

My box will be here today let see what is inside. Did you receive yours yet

2. RODKNOCK

Well I received my kit PTS today and it looks GREAT everything is there and did a quick mock up and everything fits perfect. The welds are excellent and the coating is the same VERY VERY happy with it. They did everything they said they would by keeping me informed with pics and e-mail and delivered on time. I told Greg I would give him a good post if he came threw and they did.

I am sorry for you guys that are having problems but maybe this is a good sign that he will come threw for you guys.

3. underpsi68

I am very happy that it worked out for you. I am just waiting for my pistons to come so I can have my motor assembled than I can bolt up my PTK. :)

It's to bad for the guys that have been waiting for the kits that were already paid for ahead of you. Still is bad business to do that IMO. Seems like they made sure your order went smooth so you would post positive feedback from you. I personally want to see all the guys taken care that are still waiting from before you. When each and everyone is satisfied than they can start to have a good standing by my standards.

Get that kit installed and let everyone know how it is. :)

4. turbon5.0

I totally agree with that. All of us who are waiting for over a year need our shit. Also, they come through on the hotparts because it is cheap for them to make. Get a turbo & wastegate and get ripped. Don't forget to post their address so Santa can pay them a visit. :king:

5. RODKNOCK

I absolutely agree with you it is a shame for them guys and I feel bad that I had no problems with them. You are wright I did not order a turbo from them I just got the waste gate and the hot parts.

6. sxycoupe

And that's why you received your parts.

April 5, 2008 will be my 3 year anniversary of the initial order of my kit. I'd love to see that turbo and boost controller sometime before then. But it's alright, i consulted my attorney, told me to find an attorney in Texas to prosecute them more efficiently and swiftly. I wish i could see Dalton and Greg's faces when they realize they have to be in court :D Too bad Dalton could've avoided it if he just replied to my email.

Anyone who is interested in a civil suit, please PM me. I mentioned to him how many people are going through the same thing as me, and he chuckled and smiled. Damn i love lawyers.

7. RODKNOCK

Help me out here guys . I guess most of you did not use a credit card for your purchase because if so all you had to do was contact them and let them know what was going on and they would credit your acct. and then pursue to get the money back from the company. That is why after I talked to my credit comp. If they didn't come thru I would call and cancel and reorder from somewhere else. Whenever you order from a place out of your state you always use a credit card for the protection that it gives you against companies like them.

8. tpapenberg

Got my PTS parts today. Looks very complete with hot/cold parts and intercooler. I will inventory it this weekend to be sure everything is there.

9. turbon5.0

Yes I was a dumb idiot who didn't use credit card. :bang: I should've known something was up when Dalton said I will extend the sale for you if you pay with check. I also should've known something was up when they didn't give or order the turbo first thing before making me wait 4 months for my hot parts. I am seriously willing to do all that is possible to get these guys and hopefully have them convicted and put out of business. IMO their product isn't worth no wait or the money. There are many other companies out there that are cheaper and NOT SHADY to new or old customers. Even if they would crank out 75 more hp I wouldn't take that risk or patronize them. Btw you won't get warranty if your shit fails because they are taking money and running. If any work invovles no new money for them you won't get shit.

10. er306

I ordered a set of 4V headers on october 28th and dalton stated it would take 2 weeks. I left a 70% deposit, and after 5 weeks i called my credit card company and did a chargeback on my funds. The day i did the chargeback dalton emailed me saying he was out of the office but had shipped my headers that day, funny coincidence!!! So i checked the tracking number and it didn't even come up on the UPS site. The morning that i contacted my credit card company, i emailed dalton and left a message on his machine stating he could not charge my card for anything else and that i wanted a refund. Later that afternoon is when received the email with the tracking #, so i'm guessing he knew he would have the funds refunded so he figured he'd stall with a fake tracking #. 4 days later i checked the tracking # and it came up as being picked up that morning and it was on it's way to me. I notified him and he said that he was sorry for the incovenience but i if i wanted a refund he would have need the headers back. I agreed and said i would refuse them and send them back, later that day he emailed me again and said if i was interested in keeping the headers when i received them he would not charge my card for the remainder ($360) and i could keep them for the 70% deposit. So i told him i would think about it. When i received them the headers looked ok, but didn't really fit (hit the motor mount and k-member)so i figured what the hell i saved myself a pretty good chunk of money and i still got the headers, granted i would have to make them work, but it turned out ok and Dalton did a stand up thing. So to those with ongoing issues with them, i wish you guys luck and i hope Dalton takes care of things.

Thanks

Eddie

11. WaterPog

They are all f'ing scum as far as I'm concerned, we just had to order up two turbos out of pocket for a kit that we ordered over a year ago as well for a customer and will have to do two more shortly once our other customer's car is ready.

I'm doing everything I can to make sure that NOBODY ever orders anything from them ever again. it's plainly obvious that they are playing the typical leverage game, they take customer A's money and put it in their pocket, then take customer B's money and use it to build customer A's parts, etc. etc. etc.

12. Taurus50

You know I'm not even sure why I got on here today it being Christmas and all...might stem from the fact that I'm in Iraq and Christmas here is shitty anyway. But I'll tell you this thread really gets me going. Dec 06, 2007 was my 1 yr anniversary with this piece of shit company not delivering my parts... I ordered with a credit card but my credit card company won't refund the money cause it's been over 6 months. My bank is USAA (a company that a lot of Army guys use), and the credit card is through master card...I called USAA and got the 6 month response so I went straight to mastercard....they said I had to go through USAA. I will get my money back or my kit in the end. I will be home in the summer...I hear that's a nice time to visit Texas. Dalton and Greg are in for some trouble if they don't come through with my order before then. It's more than a money issue now, it's about respect and honor...and I'll be the first to tell you that these pieces of shit don't have either.
    Glad some people got their parts...that's good news. But for the rest of us...no such luck. If anyone has any new information on them please PM me. I'll check as often as possible. ---Thanks

13. turbon5.0

YES please let me know if anyone has any further update and give them to me too. I would love to pay them a visit so someone give me their address. They are nothing but a bunch of dishonorable shits who scam people. The reason some people get their stuff today is because they need those people to spread the word that they deliver so they can later continue to rip others off. Im at the point of just having them thrown in jail even if I don't get my money back. PM me sxycoupe cause im interested in getting these guys. I've got a lot of evidence emails and even phone call recordings.

14. Taurus50

Anybody hear from them lately?

Still nothing here...after constant calls and emails

15. wicked93

got my letter back from the A/G of Texas the other day so we will see what happens next. I hope they can do something to resolve this problem with this P.O.S. company.

16. turbon5.0

I havent got shit for a response either and i've been trying to call and email. I do notice that those guys are still managing to post their stuff on ebay. They only will take new customers and shaft the old ones. I hope all these guys who buy the new stuff know that they won't have any warranty or help once they make the sale. I am fully willing to do what ever it takes to help get these guys so if any of you have an idea of what we all can do, please share.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/mustang-turbo-kit-drag-radial-t6-turbo-kit-vortech_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ013QQitemZ230210938428QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mustang-turbo-kit-single-turbo-5-0_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ013QQitemZ230210938895QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

17. Taurus50

anybody ever pursue action in a small claims court?

It was suggested to me by a buddy of mine. Any thoughts?

T

18. turbon5.0

That would be a nice idea if you have the time to travel there. I still can't believe the gov't and agencies can allow a company to get away with doing something like this. It really seems like it is easy to rip people off and not get into any trouble for it. Even if we can't get anything, I still say we have them thrown in jail, so at least they can become someone's soap dropper. I AM FULLY WILLING TO GET THEM SO PM IF INTERESTED!

19. turbosearch

Im also interested :bang:

20. turbon5.0

bridal-shoal