1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

PRO TURBO KITS!! <--Updated 11/27

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Crawlin5.0, Sep 6, 2007.

1. vnmpind

wish I saw this post bought the 4v kit from him, and no response except will go out last wednesday waiting on parts getting fucking pissed

2. BigTurboNotch

Dude I warned you a few times on CSVT and you didnt wanna listen to me! I told you be careful, hope it works out!

3. vnmpind

got a tracking number today wooooooooo

4. wicked93

this actually pisses me off People are still ordering from them knowing that they haved F**KED over alot of people, they still owe me but I will never see the parts or the money :bah: they should be in prison and made someones B**CH

5. BigTurboNotch

glad to hear it worked out.

6. jayl

I'm actually one of those people as well. got the hot/cold sides w/ cooler for 1400. didn't know the origin, but shouldve done more research. What can you do now though.......hope no one else gets burned. and I mean burned like the shitty welds on my crossover......lol....get what you pay for!

7. turbon5.0

better than prison just provide us the return address :devil:

8. Boostn93

Yea I know some guys from work have some friends that all you need to do is give them an address and they do the rest. A little persuasion never hurt anybody if nobody finds out ;)

9. Crawlin5.0

Did you ever get your stuff? Missing anything?

You're gonna turbo that racecar now or what?

10. silviaz145

woiw,thanks alot!1
    almost getting screwed.

11. wetback

So any updates on this? Did everybody get their pats or money atleast?