1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

PRO TURBO KITS!! <--Updated 11/27

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Crawlin5.0, Sep 6, 2007.

1. 10secgoal

Just got to thinking. What if enough of you guys complained to Ebay. Got a list maybe of all the people he's scammed and gave it to him. Maybe they would shut him down on the avenue.

2. Nestromaro

Doesn't matter how many times you squash cockroaches. They come back.

3. hstang

If Ebay shuts them down, then they wouldn't get their fees. Not going to happen.

4. Taurus50

Still no progress here on my end. I'm coming home from Iraq here in the next 2 months (hopefully). I'll be making a trip to San Antonio soon after my return to the states so if anybody has a good address, I'd appreciate it. I have thought about getting in touch with the local sheriffs department and seeing if there is anything they can do. I've also thought about calling my bank to see if they can find out what account the money was deposited in or at least finding out what bank he uses and contacting that bank to get his address that way. All of these courses of action are much more feasible for someone that is currently in the US. Texas has a $5,000 dollar limit on their small claims court. I'm still working with my credit card company to get my money back that way but they are giving me a lot of trouble since it's been so long since the original purchase. Going to be an uphill battle but either way, I'm going to see this through to the end.

Any advice is much appreciated, PM or post it on here either way I'll get it.
    Thanks again,
    T

5. WaterPog

You should contact the press as well, since it happened while you were deployed and they were aware of it you could probably play the special interest card.....

6. turbon5.0

If any of you guys get some sort of resolution, please dont forget about the rest of us victims. I am willing to help join in on a case against Daltons shady ass. There is an easy way to either shut Dalton down on ebay or get the real contact info. Just bid on his item and you are allowed to see the contact info of the seller. If it is not accurate info, you can report that to ebay and they instantly shut the account down if the info isn't updated. You can also report that the item wasn't as described because im sure that the mild steel wont have welds that look nearly as nice as his pictures.

7. Nestromaro

What happened to Kieth? Did someone finaly put a sawed off in his mouth and pull both triggers?

8. Taurus50

that's one way to get things done...but I'm going to try things the nice way

9. Sorpentor

The last time i wasn in SA i stopped in and well they werent there anymore and all the other shops said they havent heard from them, its like the disapeared.. This was i wanna say before Christmas and then again in Jan so i dont know what to tell you guys that might of gotten screwd over.. Man i feel for ya'll

10. Taurus50

Got my money back from my CC company....FINALLY. We finished missions here in Iraq a few days ago and are getting ready to redeploy back to Georgia. I was able to focus a little more time to getting some closure on this once we finished missions. Good luck to everyone esle. If there is anything I can do post it up on here or hit me with a PM.

11. Will Evers

Thank God that everything worked out!

12. BDR

when i went to their shop a few months (a year or so?) ago they were closing up to do "internet sales" only.

13. kingtony

14. turbon5.0

i hope these shady fcuks get what they deserve. :devil:

15. wicked93

I ended up buying a 70mm masterpower turbo, 50mm tial knock off, and a 40mm JGS waste gate and putting it on my daily driver. I will never end up getting what these A-HOLES owe me so I just had to suck it up and rebuy my already paid for parts so that I can at least get something going, not really sure what else I can do :bang:

16. Quick69

has anyone had any luck buying from their ebay store????

I need the 4v hot side kit they have for sale to replace 2v headers I have on a 4v proturbo swap

17. Will Evers

Are you slow? Read this thread. They are crooks.

18. Quick69

I've read the thread but their feedback on ebay is at 100% and thought maybe they were doing a better job now

19. underpsi68

I wouldn't chance it OR give them a penny of my hard earned money!!!!

20. turbon5.0

ITS NOT WORTH THE RISK! Even if they do give you your shit don't patronize shady fags who ripped thousands from us. There are other companies on this site that would give you just as good or better quality shit.

bridal-shoal