1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Post up non automotive projects.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by furchaser, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Scott02GT

I would have to say that the Owl gets the kickass nod, you really should have trained it to get bikini tops or something useful like that hahah

2. TeeJay

So Bacon, does Regan come out only at night or can you get her to do stuff during the day also? I know they are nocturnal animals but I wondered if she was responsive during the daytime.

3. Drac0nic

Yeah, the owl is seriously badass. I have a ton of stuff I do, forgot about this one. I am trying not to suck tbh, not having a ton of luck. Got a house with it recently too. (not a hobby but may as well be)

poolt.jpg #ad

4. Bacon

I thought about training her to chase homeless guys but the season is rather limited and I don't have a lot of freezer space....

She's kinda awake during the day, I only hunt at night. I've talked to other people who trained their owls to hunt in the daylight but mine is a lazy turd if you try to get her going in the daytime. I work "regular" hours (8-5) so I don't have any time to hunt in the daylight anyway.

That thing is bad ass! Gorgeous mirror and case as well. Great work!

5. Anthony Fury

Thanks dude....I had to go back and look to see what all the owl comments were about - that is totally sweet!! My last girlfriend had 2 huge owl tattoos on her arm...in this time, I met way more girls than I ever wanted to that have owl tattoos. In fact, they have their own website: http://owltattoos.blogspot.com/

Where am I going with this? Time for you to really clean up!! :2thumbs:

6. Bacon

Weird. I've got a few owl "tattoos" but they were "applied" by the bird herself, my left index finger is still partially numb from a "session" over a month ago. I don't think they would make it on to that website....

7. Scott02GT

Sig material right there hahaha :2thumbs: Classic

8. Anthony Fury

Dragged back up.....

Submitting a "piece" for the 14th annual Chicago Bike Art show. Is it art? I'm not sure, but it beats getting punched in the face. The only criteria is that it's bicycle related....so I'm re-creating the 1984 Tour De France where Pee Wee wins, hahahaha.

[​IMG]#ad

9. RI85GT

Very cool Anthony. Nice work :2thumbs: