1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

ported B heads

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by Suo, Oct 1, 2012.

1. 99TTGT

call Accufab talk to George Class, he may be able to help you out
    [​IMG]#ad

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  2. stangman9897

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  3. Turbo98

1000rwhp is pretty easy with basically stock B heads. Man, those are HOGGED out, lol. The intake port volume of the B heads is already large so I'd be curious as to how much of an increase in volume there is now. It seems that you will lose a lot of power on the low end due to low intake charge velocity but I guess it depends on your set-up and how high you are spinning it. I'd contact Mihovetz to see what he thinks. He's the B-headed Modular king.

4. 04DkShadowGrey

5. Mike1965

A buddy of mine bought a blown sbc and the heads were done by Allan Johnson and they were done the same way with no divider between the cyl. and it made 1400 on the dyno , very cool heads , i am doing the same on as set of B heads just not as severe.

Mike