1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Plasti-Dip GT-R

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by stangman9897, Dec 25, 2012.

1. turbofreek

I dipped my wheels. Have not had any issues of it coming off or shrinking. Matte it will not shine. Application makes or breaks any type of paint or coating. To thick on the initial coat to make it sticky for the rest. The stuff will do bad things with to heavy a first coat.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

2. stangman9897

Your car could use some :grin: you mean it hasn't came off yet sitting in the garage. lol

Your son & you have a lot in common, both showing your ass. lol

JFWY , couldn't pass that one up. :angel:

3. turbofreek

Nope it still looks perfect sitting in a temp controlled enviornment. Lol I roll it outside to get motivation to work on it.

Yep he likes to show his ass off.

4. stangman9897

Can't believe you let him on the hood, if i caught my kid on the hood of my car he wouldn't have any ass left to show off.

Few months ago i hear this noise and go out the front door and the neighbors 2 kids are on the roof of their brand new Honda jumping up and down, lol went and got a chair and sat out front to watch the show when they got caught. Caved the whole roof in. :laughhard: To be nice i will say they weren't American. :grin:

5. turbofreek

Good thing its an original 67 steal hood. It even holds my big fat ass on it and not dent. I know cuz I've sat on it. Its a requirement for me as a car owner. That the hood must be sturdy or to fucking high to sit on. My truck fits the to damn high to sit on rule but that's it. Besides anhthing I can do to get him involved in this with me ill take it ever single time. My dad always yelled if I did something that may scratch his car etc.. I don't want that discontent I had with my father. I put his entire race car together in a weekend a few years back. Dropped a ratchet in front of him on the fender. No harm but he completely came unglued on me. All I could think is how nice it was to yell at his son. who only wants to build his car cuz he can't out of love for him. Really upset me for several weeks until I moved out of state in spite. have not moved back in six years. I don't want my son to feel the way I did is all.

bridal-shoal