1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Orange 66 fastback mustang

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by 10secgoal, Aug 3, 2007.

1. 10secgoal

2. HouTex

SIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKK AHJHHHHHHH>

;kjasbnrfgmklarl;'gma'e;rmlgaerg

slow. lol.

3. 10secgoal

You getting closer to yours ?

4. HouTex

Coming along, but decided to upgrade the suspension. So that means BYE BYE SHOCK TOWERS!!!!

That will definately expand our options.

5. wldtang

I am starting a 66 fastback build. What size radiator did you use? I am thinking of trying a 94-95 mustang radiator with fan setup.

6. 10secgoal

That's just a cheap summit brand made by Northern. Don't remember the size of hand, but it runs frame rail to frame rail.

7. wldtang

i like how you opened up the radiator support. I was just thinking of doing that this past week.

8. 10secgoal

Oh, this one ain't mine. Customers car. It does get ALOT of attention driving though. The core support is nice though. He used black trim around the cut. Nice and clean.

9. Iskwezm

hey guys, newb here bring it back from the dead, just thought id post some finished pic of the car since i "stole" it back from Dustin for a car show. The car had some engine problems(engine builder had wrong pistons,too high compression,didnt know till it blew head gaskets), so its getting some bigger ported heads to lower compression.heres some pics,still need to polish the cold side then it goes back to Dustin(10secgoal) for tunning.

[​IMG]#ad

10. fomogo64

Damn, that is nice. :2thumbs:

11. chris93

X2

12. hotrod

Great looking car!!!!!