1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

One new pic couple more added

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by Slim, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Tims86-9.80

Stop tempting me.

2. Jake

I already gave in to temptation.:D:D

3. Slim

There's some BBF's out there making some serious power.... Winter is really gonna suck this year. Gonna be 70 degrees here on Sunday, maybe we'll hit the track after the dyno.... :chacha:

I'd love to see a BBC in that orange mustang.. ;)

4. Zacharyx

Bite your fingers for typing such blasphamy

5. rare bird

A nice 598 BBF with all the goodies including a set of the new Kasse boss hemi heads and an F3 would be one killer piece in that orange Mustang!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ya, back on topic. That is one bad Mother Cutlass !!!!

6. junk94

Make yourself a Dr. appointment, you have lost your mind.

7. Slim

All went good on the dyno Saturday. Didn't really get a good HP number just looking to see the A/F and what it does. Thanks Roger (C&S) for the help. All the rest is track tuning... :chacha:

8. Pontiac4ever

Car looks pure sexy Tim! The hat looks killer sticking out of the hood! Hope to see you down at Ozark next year with the car.

Craig

9. Slim

Thanks man. We'll see how it goes with the Pro Street Class. Seems like there has been a lot of B/S on their board about this class getting out of control.... Also saw where someone this weekend get really messed up making a Pass on a snowmobile.

10. nos81bu

hmm bbc 580 f3 135 sounds familar ?lol :cheers:

11. botietr

That thing is huge!!! hell,if i put that on my car i wouldnt see the lights as short as i am..lol
    Looks killa!

12. dug

hot damn that thing looks good :2thumbs:. 5" pipe? my downpipe isnt even that big! :bow: