1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

OK, Why wont this fucking car boost down!!!???

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Ackbar00, May 16, 2005.

1. 63T-Bolt

To me it seems like WG placement issues, maybe something else to go along with it???

No problem holding 7psi with a 38mm Tial with a 76mm GTS on my brothers PTK single kit......

2. turbo23turbo

Not to sound ignerent but the size of the motor also affects size off the waste gate needed

I have a 383 ci windsor with an88mm turbo. I had A 42mm turbonetics waste gate on it would not run less than 20psi with a 9lb spring

so i put twin 50mm's on with 10lb springs it will run 2psi with with boost controler at its lowest setting :D

http://videos.streetfire.net/photo/1019553.htm"][/url]/n
    Also a tial with out the machined ring in place will run very low boost not high

3. turbo23turbo

WHAt the hell is {spout in/out mean?????????????????????????????????? Sent me a message to answer this for me Thanks

4. JIMS SVT

Mine wasnt a problem with the MP T70.Put the GTS 78 on there and then it became a problem.

5. JIMS SVT

Took the wastegate off and took it down the road.0 boost at wot.Now what...Cut the spring?

6. 93gtman

did you ever fix why your EGT's are so high?