1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Ok lets talk meth/water injec. again

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by Samhain, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Uncle Bob

my understanding was that you wanted between 15% to 20% water vs fuel from the fuel management system.

I have yet to check IAT's with water injection, which is one of many things I will some day have a datalogger for.....but seat of the pants, I haven't noticed a huge difference, but then, I haven't upped the boost to "compensate" for what the water injection is allowing. Still running relatively low boost. I've decided to wait til I get my knock sensor before playing with that.....

2. Eric88T

I would highly recommend that

3. Force Fed 23

Nah, just set the system to come on a couple of PSI sooner if you're worried about that.

I will say a push button can be nice when fine tuning the turn on point because you can hit it at various boost levels to see what works best.

4. Lincs 84 351

That is pretty much what I did. The shur flo pump and the first stage are on the same relay and come on at the same time, it takes maybe a half a second for the pump to build pressure which is plenty of time (boost is not instantaneous)