1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

No more vette. Guess Im just a Mustang kind of guy!

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by wazslow, Jul 1, 2010.

1. PEARL MUSSIN

Looks damn good :2thumbs:

2. jim wingo

dam, i kind of liked the stripe, lol

3. allmotor65stang

How's that exhaust sound what brand and who you get it thru. I'm bout to do the same to my car in the next few months. Looks good bye the way...

4. wazslow

Exhaust sounds great! Not too loud when cruising, and sound just right when you get on it! I got all the performance stuff from Evolution Performance.

5. bgjohnson

How did it respond with those mods?

How do you like the car after driving it around for a bit?

6. TT_05_Stang

Looks like Corsa, the same I have

7. allmotor65stang

Is that a magnaflow kit or corsa..whats so different from the tune that comes from SCT and the 1 from Evolution Performance

8. wazslow

Mine is a magnaflow street catback, they make two versions... I got the quieter of the two because I will add headers and high flow cats down the road and I dont want it to be too loud. Im not sure how much differnece there is in the tunes to be honest with you. I just know I got my SCT tuner with 2 custom tunes from evolutioin. You can pick which tunes you want. (87 octane, 91, 93, 93 aggresive, race gas) I chose 93, and 93 aggresive tunes. I am running the regular 93 tune now and the car is night and day quicker from stock.

9. allmotor65stang

Can I get a sound clip because I was gonna go with the competition exhaust.(15590)I'm gonna get headers down the road and eliminate cats just don't want it to sound to loud.to bad slp don't make a kit yet.