1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

My turbo Sea-Doo RXP

Discussion in 'Turbocharged Boat and Watercraft Forum' started by engineermike, Feb 3, 2008.

1. BAD69BIRD

Need to post that up at greenhulk.net

2. 93turbomustang

That would be a awesome ride. 80 mph on water is screaming.

3. bradw18

nice man. my stock seadoo will only run 57 on a good day. :bow:

4. poboyracin

That is wicked fast on a jet ski. Gotta be a blast to ride. Can't wait to see what the new turbo does for it.

5. bradw18

think you will be able to keep up with some of the newer bass boats? them mofos are fast

6. engineermike

Thanks for the props, guys!

Update...

I replaced the old T360 with a new GT32. It's noticeably laggier, but picked up about 2 mph at the same boost level. I've gone 82.9 mph so far. The cool thing is that I'm not max'd out on turbo, prop, or fuel. I can add 2-3 more psi before maxing out anything.

7. engineermike

Pic's of new turbo installed:

8. 99TTGT

sexy
    how you tune that thing?

9. engineermike

I have an AEM F/IC piggybacked onto the stock ECU. It allows me to run 62 lb/hr injectors (stock were 39's) and tune it with a laptop. As far as I know, I'm the only one that's installed the AEM unit on a 4-tec motor.

10. iffy

Wow that thing is really cool can you tell me please how much do it cost.

11. engineermike

Well that all depends on how you go about it. On a new ski with shelf parts, it could be as much as $16k, but on a used ski with homemade parts $8500. I'll sell mine right now for the right price...