1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

My Mach1 DIY S380 Build!

Discussion in 'The Builds Board Hall of Fame Builds' started by bdmach1, Aug 2, 2009.

1. bdmach1

you would be right! :D You local????

2. koolrayz

Exhaust looks great :2thumbs:
    You should be looking good this spring :bow:

3. crazycoop

I think that the car turned out great BD!
    Now you just need to finish everything else up so you can take me for a ride! :2thumbs: :cheers: :welder:

4. wildcardfox

Nice build :cheers:

5. bdmach1

Thanks Ray! :cheers: Now get your ass back to the track and put some real boost in that car! None of this pump gas, no timing, passes!!! :D Let that thing eat already!!!

6. twofast

x1,000,000!!!!!

7. bdmach1

:lau:........cmon old man!!!

8. bdmach1

Thanks coop! As soon as it runs, you get the 1st ride! :2thumbs: like I said before, I'd let you drive it!!! :rock2:

9. bdmach1

Thanks man.....I appreciate it!!! Is there pics of you car posted anywhere??? Don't think I ever saw any before,always wanted to check your ride out! 8)

10. DIL

Nice build..I have to get back at my 4.6 build as well...... :welder:

11. bdmach1

Thanks! yeah.......yours was one of the builds I kept looking at for inspiration on my car. Get back to work on that thing!!!! :D

12. DIL

I might have put 300 miles on my mach this summer.I bought a cobalt SS for a winter beater and put some goods on it.
    The good thing is the coater called today and all my hotside stuff is done. I will post some pics in the next few weeks.
    Keep up the good work!! :cheers:

13. Bridge Racing

Cool Build :)

14. bdmach1

Thanks guys! 8) I really appreciate the help you guys gave me on the phone about making these 5.4 plates fit on my 4.6 build!!! :2thumbs:

15. koolrayz

Bob,
    You need to fire youre camera man because these pictures SUCK :bang: :bah:.
    I was at Bob's house yesterdayand this car is a hundred times nicer than the pictures :doh:

16. crazycoop

Easy there POPS!

I'll be sure and tell the fabricator not to quit his day time job! LMAO

Oh ya .....That little icon button on the top of the page that has the letters ABC on it, click on it once and it will correct your inadequate spelling efforts! LOL

See you at the track !

17. koolrayz

Are you talking about the space I left out. Now we have a grammer patrol. :chacha:
    Actually I was poking fun at Bob, I thought he took the pictures. The Car/fabrication looks GREAT! Much better than the pictures, that was what the intention of the post. :doh:

18. twofast

apparently, coop is the camera man. you hurt his feelings.

19. crazycoop

your (yo̵or; often yôr)

possessive pronominal adjective

1.of, belonging to, made by, or done by you: also used before some formal titles Your Honor, Your Majesty
    2.Informal the: used to designate a typical member of a group or class: often followed by average

you're (yo̵or, yo̵̅o̅r)

you are.

You live in America, learn the language dummy!

Ray, you know I'm just beating up on the old guy today! :bow: LOL

20. 99TTGT

Bob:
    Tell me how much is the shipping, I need you to ship that to me.
    Thanks
    randy