1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

My car is up for raffle, mods can you sticky?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by TS6, Sep 12, 2009.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TS6

Dude still hasn't called me back. Man, if I won ANYTHING I'd be on the phone asap to check it out. Sucks that he's local, I really didn't want to see it being driven by someone else. Oh well....

2. Big_Ed

Maybe you should call him and ask him if he wants to sell it for the $100 he paid for the tickets?? :doh:

3. TS6

Lol, I wish.

I've called him and my aunt even talked to him at work. Not sure why he hasn't called, but he is a doctor and I guess busy. Maybe this weekend...

4. Drac0nic

Tell him to bring clean underwear.

5. Dan

sorry to hear about it wish themthe best of luck

6. Scott02GT

Who is he so we call all rib him to give it back to you :D

7. Trentk

raffle over, I am unstickying.