1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

My car is up for raffle, mods can you sticky?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by TS6, Sep 12, 2009.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackMagic94

This is illegal to do in a lot of states BTW

2. TS6

The lawyer that took care of it for us isn't worried.

3. Big_Ed

Yeah, you dont think racers could come up with that mch legaleze in one posting do you? Come on man.... Besides that, its a private citizen raffling his car off for medical expenses, he has NEVER claimed any affiliation with anything other than this going for medical expenses on his own behalf. Plain and simple. Now if he claimed "a portion of proceeds go to charity" than he has to make proof of that actually happening when asked to do so by providing a money order receipt and a receipt from the charity he donated to.

Dont over analyze it and keep it simple. I would personally think that since the car is declared an OFF ROAD vehicle only, the purchaser of the winning ticket (if a foreigner) is responsible for all tranit fees and customs/duties fees owed by them for shipping the car oveseas. Persoally I would not ship the car unless via private air transport t avoid any schmuck with a backpack of wrenches and sockets stealing everything high value off the car and stashing it somewhere on the ship and going after it later.

4. FourEyed

I will take a ticket. MO will go out Monday. I hope you get through this. I can't imagine what you are going through. Don't give up!

5. forcefed88coupe

Still have tickets? I'll be getting three if so......good luck to you sir

6. Big_Ed

Can you inform us as to how many are left for purchase please??

7. 13oosted coupe

I called Gary He said tickets are still available. They are going to probably have to push back the raffle date because they still need to sell alot more tickets . If you need anymore info call the number listed in the first post . I dont know you Sam but Im praying for you good luck man .

8. TS6

Thank you everyone!

Drawing pushed to dec 12th. Hope its cool....

9. Big_Ed

How many tickets do you haveleft to sell?

10. stangman9897

So who's the proud owner of a Z28.?? Sorry did not see the date was moved up.!

11. Big_Ed

read back a bit, its been moved to later this year since all tickets werent sold yet

12. blownpony

Is the raffle drawing still happening tomorrow?

13. TS6

I think its getting pushed back again.

I'm sorta out of the loop here, going on week 3 of being in the hospital. Damn near died of a PE. Getting out Monday hopefully, gonna figure stuff out. For now, I know we have like half the tickets left. Gotta get moving on selling more!

14. Donny B

Is this still going? I would like to buy
    And me and my family will pray for you

15. TS6

Yes, still going. Supposed to draw Feb 2nd. Contact Gary to purchase tickets, and thanks!

16. furchaser

Saturday October 24, 2009 at 12 noon , Now , Feb 2'nd 2010 , I don't want to look like a dick but exactly how long do you plan on running this thing out for ? When will you finally set a date ? How many tickets must be sold ? .... You know ... The questions that people are to scared to ask.

17. blown385

Too late ! :ras:

18. furchaser

Uummmm ,, ooops ?

19. blown385

I had to , it was too easy . ;)

20. furchaser

Me too .. ;)