1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

my 70 fastback mustang

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by racerron67, Feb 21, 2014.

1. racerron67

[​IMG]#ad
    this should be a video

2. racerron67

3. 1hcam

Maybe just me but I can't get any of them to work.

4. racerron67

that video was taken with my cell phone so it's probably why I can't load it as a video.the only way I can do videos on this thing if I use my video camera

5. racerron67

one thing that was cool as I was driving down the freeway at 55 miles an hour I punched the gas it went to 10 psi and the tires broke loose and spun the tires for about 100 feet but I had to get off it cuz I would have spun out of control

6. 1hcam

Lol. That's cool! You should be able to load videos from your phone straight to YouTube. Then copy and paste it like you do your photo bucket.

7. racerron67

OkI'll give that a try

8. racerron67

how's your project going

9. 1hcam

It's going fine. I need more MONEY!!!! Lol

10. racerron67

yep money is good im tring to decide whether i should go with a ms3 or stay with ms1. the engine runs good even with the 160 lb injectors. i think you could run a little leaner at low rpms. mine likes 13.5 afr. if i do go with a ms3 that means i will end up going with coil on plug. money money money. i built a nice mid plate for the stang. the steel one was to thin (.90) plus the original separator plate i had to stack on top of that. the converter had no gap between flex plate and converter. so now i should have between 1/16 and 1/8.
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

11. racerron67

finished the midplate
    [​IMG]#ad

12. 1hcam

13. Turbo Drag Radial

damn cool build.....just went through all 7 pages. I love how unique this thing is!

14. racerron67

thank you for the complements. there were so many reply's on that 1320 videos. on another note doing a bore and hone job for a friend.
    [​IMG]#ad

15. 1hcam

I never saw any videos just a few pics. That's a cool little toy you got there.

16. racerron67

yea its just to cold now, i never found out how to get the video off my smart phone a load it on here. do you have any suggestions?

17. racerron67

did you figure out which peak and hold driver you are going with. im upgrading to a mega squirt 3 (just using my 3.0 board and adding the ms3 with the X card for sequential injection but all the other stuff i will end up costing around 800.00 with the eight coil on plugs).

18. 1hcam

I just upload videos from my phone straight to YouTube. Then you just copy paste the link like you would with your pics.

No I haven't got to that point yet. Cramer told me to call versa fueler and advise what ohm injectors I'm running to see if they have something that will work or otherwise he gave me a link to the resistor he recommends.

19. racerron67

20. racerron67

thanks to my girl friends son i can load videos from my smart phone