1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

my 70 fastback mustang

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by racerron67, Feb 21, 2014.

1. racerron67

most definitely. i need to get a better tig welder. i have a old miller 330 a/bp.

2. racerron67

do you want one for your mopar?

3. 74chlngrTT5.9

Ha...
    Yes but that is still waaay down on my want list. Hasn't reached the must have side.

Mike.

4. racerron67

okay that's fine all I know is that its way more work than I thought it was going to be working weekends and evenings on the intake it's taken me two and a half months to build this suckerI hope it works just as good as it looks. I'll let you know how it all plays out. I have bought 8 EGT probes to put in the exhaust so that will rule out any imbalance problems with the intake.

5. racerron67

1457237145500.jpg #ad

I got my jb performance peak and hold driver done. I used part of a mega squirt ecm enclosure. you have to make sure that none of those transistors for the injectors touches ground when you screw them to the case otherwise the injectors will stay open.

1457237145500.jpg #ad

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  6. racerron67

[video=youtube_share;Pd9zOgqnIdk]https://youtu.be/Pd9zOgqnIdk[/video]

7. BlownShovel

Coming together nicely - technology - I'm old school when it comes to cars but wow how far things have come and the options we have building and modifying them