1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Mental Addiction

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Alex332, Jan 28, 2004.

1. T76

I have bought one thing from him and he has been terrific so far. Thanks Beau!!

Chuck

2. smokedu

I talked to Beau for the first time back in Dec 03 just to ask some questions about the AEM system. Beau answered them all and gave me what it would cost. He also pointed me in a direction so I could do some research for myself. Today I bought the AEM from him I could not be happier about the decision to buy from him. After the sale Beau called me back just to see if I had any more questions regarding anything and to let me know not to be shy about calling for help. This kind of customer service goes a long way in my book. Thanks Beau!
    Derick

bridal-shoal