1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Megasquirt working

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by EricR287, Jul 10, 2005.

1. 87vert

the tach was an easy fix, I just popped out the gauges and ran a new wire from the coil to the wire orignally for the tach.

I think theres a diagram somewhere out there to wire in the WOT a/c cut-off relay. And my cruise control never worked so im not sure about that.

2. 2l8iwn

i thought i read somewhere else that you have to wire in a resistor or cap when wiring the stock tach up to the coil or it will fry it?? Thought i read that somewhere on msefi.com

3. 87vert

been working fine on mine for almost a month.

4. jaeger6

I just used the tach signal off of the 6AL :)