1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

megasquirt injector driver install

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by supedstang, Dec 22, 2013.

1. racerron67

what is your required fuel? I had my required to low and by 3000 rpm and a little boost my ve table was max out at 255. now i have it right. how about fuel pressure?

2. racerron67

this is a screen shot of my ve table.[​IMG]#ad

3. Strictly Attitude

What are you running for injectors

4. racerron67

I have 160 pound injectors.they are to Ford white tops.I also run this engine on e85 gas

5. chet3310

Did it run pretty good with the above Table? You can find someone with similar Cubes on gas and add 35% more fuel.

6. racerron67

yes it runs good. the area 199 kpa and 800 to 4200 rpm the engine has not seen. have not found anybody yet

7. supedstang

well, after running my pms for a couple more years, my maf bit the bullet, so instead of getting a new maf, I put the diypnp back in. #4 injector was open when key was on so thats why it was flooding. theres a plastic isolator washer that goes in the transistor for the injector outputs that I had not centered and it was shorting to the case, holding it open.

now for the fun task to get it running and tuned up

8. Disney Lincoln

Easy peazy.

9. tinkerin

I have 2 of these JBPerf driver boards installed in an MS2 (tight fit) and there haven't been any abnormal heat issues so far.

20150126_170821.jpg #ad

10. supedstang

yep, took about an hour to get it to start and run, 2 hours to get it to drive, and another week on and off tweaking the ve tables to get it to drive nice.
    I was first intimidated but after actually using the tunerstudio software, it's really easy.
    Theres a ton of things to learn still though.
    havent figured out what to do for the AE tables, it drives fine without it turned on, so Ill probably leave it off.