1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Magnum heads/intake on 78 318?

Discussion in 'MOPAR Turbo Tech Forum' started by MoparFreak, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Ugly_On_Purpose

Just to make sure, do you want the stock intake or have you decided to go with the performance one?

2. MoparFreak

I'm interested in the stock intake setup... I'll splurge later if I think I need a different intake...
    Thanks.

rdakota340,
    Sounds like good advice I'll be keeping my eyes open for a motor. I guess we'll just see what comes along with the timing...

Michael

3. Fury Fan

4. MoparFreak

Badass thanks man!

Michael

5. Five9Dak

Just a heads up, the magnum heads are prone to cracking, especially with high miles. Make sure to check them over well before you install them.

6. MoparFreak

Thanks for the advice. Is there a reason for this? If I buy a set of heads with say 80K miles on them, and they aren't cracked... can I expect them to crack at 150K miles???

Michael

7. rdakota340

most of the time they crack from the spark plug hole to the valve seat you can usaully see the crack.