1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Look out -- ITS's new company

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by fastedos1999, Nov 10, 2003.

1. tbaylx

Carson,

I know that i got most of my parts, and there are guys who are worse off than me, but any chance of me getting my electronic boost controller and 2 blow off valves for a stage 2 kit?? In not, just let me know and i guess i'll have to go get them somewhere else.

Brian Stokes
    Toronto, Ontario

2. blackgtstang

Carson has always taken care of me and I am one of his longest customers probably.

I sold ItS my old 94 turbo Gt and part of the deal is that they supply me a turbo kit for my 2000 GT. It took a little while to get all the stuff but I got everything and I wasnt in a big hurry about it. From what I see it is not Carson's fault personaly that all this shit happened. He had alot of problems from everything else. Stuff that every business goes thru.

I would actually buy from forcedfab once they got up and running. I have saw there shop and everything and seem like they got a good foundation. Learn from your mistakes sorta thing.

3. turbo54

Wow, you guys are being amazingly civil! Much better than I'd be if I were placed in your situation.

Good luck to everyone! Karma's a bitch

4. turbo54

Oh yeah:

:drama:

5. crazyroman

Well, Well, Well... reading along and supporting 100% Hotheels I'd like to say that if Brian and Carson want to make things good and help the people that got screwed they should start with refabricating the headers etc (in my case, everything except the intercooler piping and the intercooler) for those in need first, build trust for the new company and then market themselves. Anyway as long as Carson is attached to that company and nothing is done to get my kit back on the car (hehe, back on the car...it never was on the car) I would say don't buy from them. Carson says it wasn't me etc, trying to blame on somebody else... well who was behind ITS, not you? Certainly not me. Anyway...I'd like to make peace and get my kit re-done, Brian ... if you are a sportsman you would offer a deal for me and the others. Hotwheels, good said my friend. Later

6. Carson

You chose to take the car and not to waite
    That was your choice
    You wanted me to personally garauntee something I couldn't
    When we are ready and can imediately do the job you can bring it back and I will finish it just like I said I would before you came and got the car.

7. 97modman

You know i have been reading this post and i got really sick of this not only did i get screwed with a over $15,000 as a customer but lost my car in the mix to someone called Brian(never sent me my paperwork nor my plates)I guess these guys were in on taking my car from me..even though i sold my car to Brian for measly $3900 that i could have pissed out..now that i think of it..

If you are the same Brian Lolling that bought my car your an ass why wouldnt you send my stuff like we agreed..never heard of you again after i sent you my Title believe it was a Duplicate at any case..

and I wonder If you are ever gonna make it right with me Carson..Like you promised..
    well i me personally i would not deal at all with this instead of making it right with me from the time you told me you could not work on my car anymore or bring it back to me because you had X amount invested in it(for your damages)..
    You can say anything you want "how you tried to make it right" but you still ended up screwing me out of alot of cash..a little over $15,000 in damage..

If i was anyone else reading this post i would not even think of doing business with them..

8. Carson

You chose to sell your car not me.
    You demanded your car returned and completed imediately.
    It wasn't possible I told you I would eventually finish your car that was not acceptable to you. There was nothing I could do for you and I told you I would try and make it right if things ended up working out.
    Of course recomending people not to buy anything will help you.
    and it will also let us help a few others

9. 97modman

Whatever CArson dont try to look like the victim on this board..in 3 weeks will mark one year since you took my(old) car..I demanded my car yes after 10 months of lies and promises..but i am done with you.. i will just expect what you owe me and i never forget...

10. 97modman

dont forget also about the Turbo kit that you owe me...that i paid for in checks and i have bank statements..

11. tommyhil4_6

:drama: :alf:

12. jtsmg

well guys have brian or carson sold any kits. replaced any kits... whats the scoop.

13. tommyhil4_6

Give it time, the funny thing I find funny, is people getting down on Brian for wanting to start a business. Carson made mistakes he knows, his counterparts made mistakes as well. Carson is the only one trying to fix anything at all, his counterparts as brian said took the highway home and left you to suck your thumbs. Brian has no responsibility to give or replace anyones turbo. Carson does have a responsibility to make the customers happy. He is the one left and the one who chose to stick around which would not be easy at this point especially with all the flak. Now on the turbo peoples side I'd fucking kill someone who got my 7k + for a turbo and I didn't get it. Hell i'd get a 300 dollar ticket fly there and kick their ass and then take their car for collateral till I get the kit. I've been waiting for 5 months for my HP kit and luckily it doesn't look like they are going to go under so i'm not to worried. Brian is ALLOWING carson to help people out that got screwed. Brian is not involved in the selection i'm sure, and does not know every single situation that took place. Think it's wrong to get down on him about everything that happened when he did not cause 1 ounce of it. IMO. Hopefully everyone gets their kits eventually. Remember I did pay for mine as well up front and it has still been 5 months for it. Can't expect a kit in 2 days to just pop out Santa Clauses ass on your door step. If you could I woulda bought from whoever could do that.

14. jtsmg

Tommy not beating on Brian or Carson. Just wanted to know the latest info. I know a few people looking for kits. ...