1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Look out -- ITS's new company

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by fastedos1999, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Yugguth

Brian was offering to make good for some customers and wanted us to speak up. I thought I did it civilly.

In that thread (the ITS theft thread which 97Modman edited) You were going round and round with 3 other people who were pointing fingers and laying insults.

I did no such thing in that thread and I even discredited someone. I am sorry if you think I hurt you. I didn't mean to I was just concerned and rightfully so.

On Oct 10th after you defended yourself against these guys (97Modman and others) you said "If I had an extra kit it would go to modman or Yugguth". :(

I personally feel that if you try to eventually make it up to me and some others you will gain a lot of respect in the community, but you can't fault me for getting upset. I know you went through hell and I believe you. I am not a flamer or a trouble maker.

2. BRIAN FF

Well Doug what exactly do you question? Please speak up now. And as far as saying you cant take someones money and not give them a kit, no need to tell me that. ITS did that, not me and for that matter not Carson personally. I understand people have a bad taste in their mouth about Carson becuase of ITS. But look at it this way, ITS was a company with other partners other than Carson. Do you see any of those people around? No you dont. You see Carson on here trying to right some wrongs, the others are gone in the night. I understand that you guys think Carson is sometimes a dick on here but he is getting personally attacked for something that was out of his control and that he is personally trying to fix. Just imagine how you would feel. And like I said, anything that anyone gets from Carson that was owed from ITS is coming OUT OF MY POCKET. I dont really know how else to say it. I am trying to make things right as best i can for mistakes and wrongs that i had nothing to do with. I was in your shoes and a customer and didnt get some of my own stuff. there is probly over 1k in parts i paid for and didnt recieve from ITS. But since i was local and could see exactly what was going on and who was doing what i know that it was no Carsons fault.

If i remotely thought that he was to blame do you think i would hire him and have him help run my company? NO

And Yugguth I personally have never spoke with you. The only thing i have heard is from Carson last week when you spoke and personally from what he said it sounded like you were on the bandwagon. I have given Carson the power to deal with the old ITS customers and make his desicions. I didnt feel right jumping in to relationships that I knew nothing about. Believe me it is Carsons goal to get everyone what they deserve. But at the same time if your on the boards trashing him (not saying you were but just in reference) then you call and say wheres my kit? Im sure he's going to tell you that you donthave a kit.

And I will tell you for a fact if you are bad mouthing or saying my company is "the new ITS" then dont expect a kit from me!

3. Snipe656

I talk to Yugguth quite a bit through PM's and have since he first ordered a ITS kit because I was hoping to check it out once he got it since we live in the same town. I am not going to say he did or did not say something bad in an open forum because I do not know offhand, but I do know throughout all of this he has always seemed very patient and civil about the matter in his PMs. Not once did he bash any company or person in those messages.

4. ShaneH

Isn't that what Brian said they were trying to do?

5. Snipe656

You are correct sir.

6. ronlp

:drama:

........and the beat goes on.

7. 408coupe

I'm waiting to see what happens with yugguth before I make any recommendations to any of our 600+ members in my mustang club for a 4.6 turbo kit!

8. JeffFoster

Pretty simple really.. When large companies want to boost stock value, they can hire a CEO from a wel performing company.. If they were to hire a CEO from a company that just went under and took a bunch of customers money with it, they would be shooring themselves in the foot.

Ive been watching this issue for about 6 months now. Basically a new company with a new owner is in the works.. Hiring Carson might be a good idea for his experience, but I would have tried to hide it if I were you. Nothing personal with Carson, I dont know him - Its just that people that have lost money will follow whoever is left from the company wherever they go, holding some kind of grudge.

Take care
    Jeff

9. BRIAN FF

so jeff your saying that I whould have been dishonest? Hide the fact that Carson works for me? I'm sorry but that is not the way i think bussiness should be done. I want people to have all the information nessecary to make a good decision. If I came on here and sold 4 kits and then those people found out that Carson worked for me and they wouldnt have bought the kit if they knew he did then i dont see that as anything more than a scam.

And Hotwheels i dont mean to sound "forceful" thats just my attitude and personality. I try to be a straight shooter and tell things how they are. You may think Im and asshole sometimes for saying so but atleast I will never lie to decieve you.

Thanks to the rest of you that actually read my post and could comprehend the fact of trying to work things out with YUGGOTH.
    And I'm sure that there are others that did not get what they deserved from ITS.

I hired Carson knowing full well that the ITS name would come with him. Hence the reason why I am on here trying to make things right. I'm not sure if that is in "laymens terms" or not.

Oh and Hotwheels, since giving YUGGOTH and the others a kit is such the human and decent thing to do, why dont you buy a couple kits and send them out to them? Not that easy to give away kits.If it was they would be sent. Just realize that i never recieved any money from these people, so the turbo and headers and wastegate and so on and so on I have to buy and basically give away.

All I ask from YUGGOTH is patience. If I could i would have sent it already

thank you
    brian

10. JeffFoster

Dont twist my words - I didnt say to be dishonest...now that I think about it, this didnt come out until someone else did some research.. only then does Carson come on and say that if anyone had asked, he would have told them where he worked... Thats pretty much along the dishonest lines that you are drawing....sigh..

Anyways, my point was that you as a businessman should have (and seem to have) known that bringing Carson on would also bring some bad faith. It would be nice if you would help some of the people that are out $, even though I dont thing its your responsibility.

Take care.
    Jeff

11. 408coupe

Guys, lets give Brian FF a chance before we jump to conclusions. If he is a man of his word then his actions will speak louder than any words. Yugguth should be taken care of in a timely manor, I would hope.

12. Yugguth

thanks

I think Brian is serious and has good intentions, he has contacted me. I'm not going to jump to conclusions and we all know people move from failing business to good businesses successfully all the time.

I am patient.

Thanks everyone for your show of support. :) In the end that is what this website is for.

13. Carson

Me too.

The reason I hadn't claimed that on the board was I was waiting to take care of a few people so I could show some positive of the situation.
    If you noticed it was still a while after that was said before I even replied.
    I have been very busy setting up this new shop so we can complete projects in a timely manner.
    I didn't feel I was hiding anything a couple members here I had spoken to and explainedwhat was happening and they even agreed I should wait a little while.

14. Snipe656

So will Forced Fab be selling a twin fox kit? You said headers are done by kooks, I assume that is on the 2V kit kind of like how TDC did their approach to headers on theirs as well? Or will Kooks be doing a header for the fox twin kit as well? If Kooks made a twin street header for a Fox and for T4 flanged turbos, I'd be all over a pair of those come spring time.

15. Carson

similar but our design and specs
    we went with a thiker wall tube and changed the colector so it doesn't destroy the steering boot.

I have a design for the fox
    Kooks did't make the fox headers for TDC but I plan on having them make them for us

I am sure a t4 flange can be put on them I will keep that in mind when designing them

I have a Stage III kit from ITS if anyone is interested they are t3 62-1's. This is the flipped headers design

16. Snipe656

I might do flipped shorties myself, but like I said if Kooks ends up doing some for the Fox be it for you or some other company, I'd definately have some interest in that instead.

17. bad_turbo

It seems so hard to find kits for these mustangs. Wouldn't it be easier to make one yourself? I don't own a mustang, but nobody made a kit for my car, either, so I had to make it myself.

18. Snipe656

I lean to this direction often, but a big part of me wants my car done and I know if I do it, it is going to take me a long time since I will have to get decent at welding and fabricating, plus I just lack free time to whole other levels. But of course then I look at the fact my car has been gone a year and when I get it back since I sold parts off it, it will return in worse condition than when it left. Pretty confident had it been here during that time and from the get go I had planned to do it myself, it would be done or at least closer to done than it is.

19. 94TurboGT

i would like to do that. but i dont have access to the tools, or the skills needed.

20. Carson

we will be selling any part individually so the parts you can't make you can buy from us
    of course alot of people don't realize the fabricated parts is where the problem arises and it's also where we make our money

bridal-shoal